Trip to Busan and Hanging around with the Jerk

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"MOM....DAD......” You yelled as soon as you stepped inside the living room. Both you and Kai came home a little late because all of you, exo members and your bestfriends went to noraebang (Karaoke) to celebrate.



“Mom......Dad......” You panted and sat down on the chair. “What dear?” Your dad asked and you heaved a breath  and told him to wait.  Ms.Park eyed his son and raised her brows as if asking  what-happened? But Kai just shrugged it off and sat down beside you.



“Ok dear, now tell us what happen.....” Ms.Park questioned. “Guess what....guess what....guess what...”  You said excitely.  Kai bored you holes seeing your ohh-soo-hyperness.  “What’s it Myomi...?”  Your dad asked again.  “Mom, dad....we won the competition”  You jumped in joy.  “Omo.....really?! Awwwwww congratulation to both of you my dear”  Ms.Park hugged you both and rocked back and forth.   “That’s my children”  Mr.Park  exclaimed and smiled at both of you. 


 


Next day~


“You people are so lucky...”  Sulli said emotionally and sighed.  You laughed and kept packing your things.  “What? Don’t laugh.....i’m feeling really jealous....even Krystal is going......I’ll be all alone”  Sulli faked a cry.  “Aigoo aigoo...yahh we’ll be back after 2 days......not after years”  You spat and smiled at her.  Sulli just sighed.


  “Anyways how’s YG? Are you not feeling all alone and tired of controlling those students? And are they looking down at you? If yes then imma show them PARK MYOMI is still ALIVE” You fist-pump and smirked at Sulli.  “Yahh yahh yahh just dream of.......I’m all cool but just feeling a little bit alone”  Sulli said and lowered down her head.  “Then come to SM......I feel  really empty at school though Krystal and Eunji is with me....but your not with  me and i kinda feel a bit alone”  You looked at her with pleading eyes.



 “AWWWWWWW Myomi seriously?! Don’t give me that look”  Sulli creased her forehead feeling disgust.  “And let's see...i’ll talk to my dad”  Sulli said and scratched her right cheek feeling itchy.  “Nae..........”  You said and hugged her. Sulli too returned your hug.


 
Later on at night, Sulli had already left and you were just lying down on your bed. You have already packed all your things which you needed for the trip. You were just staring at the ceiling and thinking about when tomorrow will come.  You just stared up and slowly your eyes felt heavy and before you know   you had already gone to your dreamland.


 

*BANG BANG*


“Yahhh!!!! Wake up....”  Someone banged on your door.  You groaned and slowly opened your eyes.  You reached for your phone and unlocked it.  Your eyes widened when you saw the time.  It was already 7:45 and you’ve to reach school at 8:00 and you freaking have only 15 minutes. Last night you forgot to put alarm and this is what happens.



“.........damn i’m late”  You muttered and took out the clothes from the closet which you’ve already prepared last night to wear.  



*BANG BANG*
 

“YAHHHH..........” Kai yelled and you opened the door revealing angry looking tan boy wearing white Tee, black pant and supreme snapback and was holding a mini black suitcase. “What were you doing??!!!   It’s about  time to go.......Come down soon or else i’ll go alone and left you here”  Kai yelled and went downstairs. 



You just crushed him and quickly went inside the bathroom and wore your dress. You didn’t even took shower because you were running out of time. Just in 5 minutes you did all the things and grabbed your mini suitcase and ran downstairs.  “Bye mom, bye dad...”  You kissed both of them  and quickly dashed outside. "Have a nice trip..." Both of them yelled.


 Kai was waiting for you inside the taxi, he had already grabbed the taxi beforehand. You ran and quickly opened the back-seat door and threw your suitcase and yourself.


 
“Why both of you winners are late...huh?”  Mr.Kang asked.  “I’m sorry...”  You bowed and apologize.  “Okay go and seat in the empty place” Mr.Kang motioned both of you to sit.  You bowed and went to sit with LuHan who was calling  you from the very beginning.  As for Kai he went to sit with Krystal because there were no other empty seats.  And Eunji....she  was sitting with her so called crush Park Chanyeol who was happily chatting with her and she just nodded to whatever he says feeling a little shy.





“ohhhhhhhh~~~ Both of you came together....are you guys living together or what..?!” One of the student named JaeRim teased you.  “WHAT?! HA—HA-HAHA N---No—we just kinda meet in the half way and came along....ha—haaha”  You said panickly.  “Ahhhhh is that so......ummm”  Jaerim  nodded his head and smiled mischieviously.
 


“Okay okay  students....” Mr.Kang clapped his hands to get attention from the students.  “Finally we are going to Busan thanx to Myomi and Kai”  All students clapped their hands in excitement but their were 3 girls who just crossed their arms and they are non other than  the so-called- three beauties.   “So ya’ll ready to go.....?!!!”  Mr.Kang shouted and all students yelled “YEAH..”   
 
 


Finally ya’ll reached Busan, it was 2pm in the afternoon.  And all of you were inside the hotel lobby. As for  Mr.Kang  he was filling the form infront of the reception. All the rooms were booked yesterday. After doing all the works, Mr.Kang  walked to the lobby where all the students wee.

  “So students, one room for 3 people.....and everyone be here in lobby after  2 hour.....okay?!”  Mr.Kang said. “Yes!!”  All students chorused and Mr.kang motioned them to follow him.





  “Ahhhh i’m so tired..”  Krystal sighed and layed down on the bed.  “Me too”  Eunji said and sat beside Krystal.  “Lazy bones”  You muttered and shook your head.  Three of you shared the same room. 
  “Since both of y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter