Love, Love, Love

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kai. . ." You called stretching up your neck to look up at him and he hummed in response.  "I'm not dreaming. . .right?!" You asked still not believing that the person you love is right beside lying on your bed with you and wrapping you in his arms. 

 

When Kai heard what you just asked he let out a chuckle and said, "You're not, pabo" and flicked you with his thumb and index fingers on your forehead. "Ahhh yahh it hurts. ." You pouted and rubbed in the same spot were he hit you.  "Hurts. .where? Let me see" Kai snatched your hand down and gave a quick peck on your forehead. "Now it doesn't hurt....right?" Kai smiled and you just blushed. 

 

You put your one hand on  top of his stomach and cooed closer to him placing your head his chest hearing his heartbeat.  "Are you happy?" Kai asked while his right hand supported his back head making like a arm-rest and another free hand combing your hair gently. You nodded your head countless times and said, "Uhh....I'm happy, really happy." And Kai just grinned widely. 

 

"Can I ask you something?" You said. "What..?" Kai asked. "When did you started to like me?" You bite you lips hiding your nervousness. "Ummmmm. . . ." Kai thought for a while and said, "I don't know from when but i'm sure I started to like you even before I knew you love me but I was not so sure about my feelings." 

 

You shot up, eyes widened in surprise and directly looking at his eyes. "Yo-you knew..? Tha-that I love you even before I confessed to you awhile ago. .!?" You asked in disbelief. 

 

Kai nooded his head. "Ho-how?" Still in shock. "I overhead (more like eavesdropping) when you were talking with Krystal and Sulli inside your room the day before I announced me and Krystal dating" Kai answered. 

 

Your mouth agape and Kai closed your chin-up. "The-then about Krystal. .? Why are you dating her? I-I know she likes you bu-but why are you. .? Don't tell me you also like her.....??!! Are you two-timing us?" You looked at him with somewhat shock expression. 

 

"Aish, you idiot. What?? Two timing?" Kai scoffed. "How can you think like that??"  "Then tell me so that I can understand. ." You said. 

 

"Krystal doesn't like me...okay. We are just friends just like how you and Luhan are" Kai said. "But Krystal told me she likes you" You said while raising your brow. "Its because I told her to say that to you. And we are not dating or in any kind of love relationship" Kai replied looking elsewhere. 

 

"WHAT??.. . . Why?" You yelled loudly which made Kai startled and his ear burst. "Yahh I've two perfect ears okay!! So, don't yell" Kai creased his face being a bit annyoed. "Answer me fast!!!" You yelled again ignoring his words. 

 

Kai let out a tired sigh and said, "We were just pretending to date, I told her to be my fake girlfriend so that you can let go of me and move on." "If that's so then does Krystal knows  you  already overheard about my feelings for you?" 

 

Kai nodded his head and answered, "Yup, on the same day I knew. That's why I asked for her help and told to pretend to be my fake girlfriend. At first she refused to help me but when i told the reason about it she agreed to help." 

 

Suddenly, you slapped him hard on his chest. "Yahh!!! Why are you hitting me?" Kai yelled winching in pain. "Yahh because of you, me and Sulli didn't even talked with Krystal" You let out a fake cry. Kai looked at you feeling guilty and whispered, "I'm sorry..." 

 

"Yahh~now don't give me that look" You said and again sat in the same position like awhile ago and Kai started your hair.  

 

"But Kai. . ." He hummed in response. "How will we tell our parents about us?" You asked feeling a bit worried. Kai just your hair not saying anything for a moment. He was thinking about how to answer your question and there you were worriedly waiting for his answer. 

 

Finally Kai spoked, "I think we should wait until our parents comes home." You hummed and nodded. "So for now, let's sleep. Its late. . .we've school tomorrow" Kai said  and pulled out the blanket up a little properly and you cuddled a bit closer to him. He turned the light off and kissed on top of your head.  "Goodnight . ." You said softly.  "Goodnight too" he replied.  Both of you were sleeping together on your bed. 

 

"Are you finished eating?" You yelled from the living room while putting the books properly.  "Uhh.....i'm done......let's go" Kai was standing just a few meter away from you.   You quickly closed your bag and carried walking towards Kai. 


Both of you were walking side by side, not holding hands like other newly couples do. As Kai's hands were inside his pocket and yours were just swinging back and forth.  "Should I tell the boys as well?" Kai suddenly talked.  "About what?" You asked looking at him questionly.  "About us..." Kai turned to look at you.  You thought for awhile and said, "Is it okay to tell them?"   Kai nodded his head smiling and said, "Yup, it's okay."  "Then why did you asked?" You rolled your eyes at him.  "Just to make sure and ask for your permission"  Kai  stated and you just 'Ahh ahh'. 

"Let's go fast. We'll be late"  Kai started to run.  "Yahh wait for me....." You yelled and started to run as well. 


~Skip classes~ 

"Sulli come here..." You called her as soon as the last bell rang and quickly wrapped yours arms into hers and pulled her forcely.  "Yahh yahh!! Slow down.." Sulli shouted but you started pulling her more forcely. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter