Amazing Dancer

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N- Hey readers~ i'm so so so so sorry!!! I finally update after (like) months *OMG* LOL I already wrote this chap(wen i update chap-10) & was in draft (for editing) but my laptop was dead & i've not yet given for repairing (i edited this chapter from my cellphone & it was really hard-,-) and my fren who edited all the chapters is busy rn & yeah she was busy so didn't get to edit & update it.....cz the one who usually edit the chap & update it instead of me but today i edit it cuz i don't want my readers to wait for so long~ ^^ This chapter is probably longer than the previous ones(i guess)~ And big thanks to all new subscribers (old as well) & plz plz click the upvote button!! Love u all ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anneyeonghasaeyo, i'm Jung Soojung but you guys can call me Krystal. Nice to meet you all and please take care of me".Krystal introduced herself and bowed.

All students clapped their hands in excitement. Mr.Kang motioned Krystal to sit in a vacant seat which was just opposite Kai. Krystal marched to her seat while smiling and yeah she was not smiling at you, she was smiling at.......Kai. And he was smiling as well and this made you a little hurt cause Kai never smiled at you  but  he's smiling at krystal. You can't help but feel a little sad. You turned to the front only to see Luhan smiling at you and you gave a fake smile.

 

 

After class was over, it was lunch time and you packed your stuffs. "Let's go" Eunji came towards you and you nodded. When both of you were going out of the class, someone hold your hand. When you turn around it was krystal who was grabbing your hand but you just let go of her hand.

"Look myomi, i know you are mad at me but seriously there was a reason behind it ok" Krystal pleaded but you are just stand still giving out a poker face on. Krystal knowing that you won't just forgive her, she did something which she really hated and yeah the so-called-ice-princess was doing aegyo. "Buing buing" Krystal lift her hand near her face and did the aegyo. You can't help but laugh out loud. "OMG krystal stop it, your going to kill me ya know by making me LOL" You laughed wiping out your imaginary tears.

 

"Uurrgghhh i'm so doomed"Krystal covered her face in embarassment. But soon uncovered while saying "That means you forgave me?" Krystal eyed her widely. "Yes, my ice princess i forgive you. How can i be angry with my bestfriend" You smiled widely and Krystal pulled you in a tight hug which you sincerely hugged back.

 

There Eunji was standing awkwardly and she cleared gaining both of you guys attention. "Ohh i'm sorry! Krystal this is eunji, whom i talked about last time" You beamed excitedly.

"Hi, i'm Krystal. Myomi's old friend from YG. Nice to meet you" Krystal held her hand out. Hi, i'm Jung Eunji. Myomi's new friend. Nice to meet you too" Eunji shook her hand giving her a genuine smile.

 

"Okay then krystal tell me why you transferred here after school's over" You glared at her. "Okay okay i'll tell you at your home but for now lets go to canteen, i'm hungry" Krystal pulled both you and eunji.

 

~skip the classes~

 

Finally school was over you, krystal and eunji got out and Eunji's chauffer was waiting for her so she left. You messaged Sulli to come over to your house. Both of you walked down the slope and stopped. "Why did you stop?" Krystal questioned. "I've to wait for him & his friends" You said while searching for Kai if he's on his way or not. "Ohhh i see" Krystal hummed.

 

Afterwards you saw Kai and his fellow friends. Chanyeol being the most derpiest guy, he waved at you excitedly and ran fastly towards you as if he has not seen you for decades.You waved back at him while grinning. "Hey there~we've met before, remember me?" Chanyeol asked to krystal. "Yes, i remember you chanyeol-sshi" Krystal smiled. "Yahh guys she knows my name" Chanyeol yelled at his friend and they all rolled their eyes.

 

"So, you were waiting for us?" Luhan came towards you. "Yup" You nodded. "Ok then let's go, today we're coming to your place" Luhan beamed happily. "Really?! wahh that's so great" You smiled widely while clasping your hand. All of you started to walk and soon you reached your home.There you saw Sulli standing infront of the door.

 

"Yahh sulli ah" You called out. Sulli looked up and smiled."When did you come?" You asked while taking out the key."Just now" Sulli smiled and looked around to her surroundings. Her eyes widened when she saw Sehun. He was playing/teasing with Tao. She just looked at him when giant looking guy blocked her vision. Sulli muttered something unnecessary words under her breath not being able to see Sehun.

 

"Do you like our maknae Sehun?" Chanyeol asked her loudly in his deep voice. Sulli eyes widened and her face started to flushed red. On the other hand, Sehun perked up when he heard his name being mentioned by derp Yeol. He saw Sulli's eyes widening and face being like tomato. He just smirked and thought of playing with her.

 

"N-no n-o no i don't"Sulli stuttered. "Aish why am i stuttering"Sulli mentally face-palmed herself. Chanyeol walked passed her and quickly dashed inside because the door was already opened.

 

 

You, Sulli and krystal went to your room. 3 of you sat across each other. "Did you know that Krystal was transferring to SM?" You questioned to Sulli while throwing death stares.

 

"Haha-yeah kind of, she just told me yesterday" Sulli rubbed her neck not being able to look at your eyes while talking because of your stare. Then you shifted your gaze at krystal who was just reading some magazine. She sensed someone staring at her and slowly looked infront only to be welcomed by your stare. "Okay okay i'll tell you...geez dont give me that ty stare"Krystal rolled her eyes. "Spilt up Mrs.Ice princess" You said sarcastically. "The thing is you guys know that i moved and the school is really far from my new home.

 

And one of SM's staff or whatever offer me to transfer to SM and it's really a great opportunity to be in SM so i accept it and its really near from my house and there's you as well so i transferred to SM...kyaaaa!!" Krystal cheered happily and you being the most happiest hugged her and hi5ed eachother totally forgetting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter