Smile

I Love My Step-Brother (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure we're dancing to this song?"

"Well, seems like it." 

Kai shrugged his shoulders and went to replay the song from the start. You hesitated for a while, actually in disbelief. 

You walked upto kai who was fiddling with the music player, "are you 'sure' sure?" You asked in confirmation. 

Kai nodded his head in agreement. 

"Thinking out loud, by Ed Sheeran." You stated the obvious which came out more like a question. 

"Yeah." Kai shortly replied and you threw your arms up in the air. 

"You do know what that song is about, right? It's soo cliché!" You huffed. That song was so not your type. 

Kai didn't make an effort to reply and you kept on ranting on and on about why that song shouldn't be the one they need to dance to. 

"I at such type of romantic-cheeky type of dance. That song isn't even powerful for a final!" You protested. 

"Will you keep your mouth shut! We're using a little of every genre. Why are you acting so worked up!" Kai looked obviously annoyed and over the edge. You thought that it was for the best to keep your mouth shut and you silently walked to the couch to be called again after a minute. 

"We'll start off with a powerful music and slowly drift to 'cliché' contemporary as you mentioned, then a little ballet and again end it with a light but effective song, a simple one." Kai instructed and you nodded your head in agreement. 

"So you have all those songs in mind?" You asked. 

"Yeah." Kai shuffled and pulled a sheet of paper from his bag. "It's in an order. Taemin's pretty boy for a powerful music, contemporary obviously thinking out loud and at the end super junior's the beat goes on. We can perform both ballet and a light ending with that song so there'll be no problem." 

You eyed the sheet of paper. "When did you prepare all this?" 

"When you were busy snoozing off near my computer." Kai stated and suddenly looked slightly uncomfortable but you were too occupied to notice. 

Kai cleared his throat before getting up on his feet, "we're running out of time. Let's start already." Kai reached his hand out for you and you smiled before hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter