Silent confession

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ no one’s p.o.v ~

 

It’s been a month since Kris found Krystal. Kris seems very happy that he finally found his long lost sister. Everyone treated Krystal differently. No one treats her like she was Kris’s sister. They treated her just like how they treated other girls in school. YuMi on the other hand was treated differently, like a princess.

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~ 

 

“RACHEL LIM!” I stopped on my tracks when I heard that name.

 

I haven’t heard anyone said that name for a month and now someone called that name.

 

“Krystal Wu. Or should I say Rachel Lim?” who is this ?

“Don’t have to know who I am just need your favor and your secret stays safe”

“What do you want?”

“I just want you to make YuMi suffer. Get everyone on your side. Even Chanyeol”

“Chanyeol is her brother, why should I?”

“She's adopted. I guess you already know who her real brother is? Make sure you keep it that way. I know Chanyeol has fallen for her since they aren’t blood related. Make sure everyone turns their back on her. EVERYONE”

“You can count on me”

“Good. Nice doing business with you”

 

I should say that I’m not the only one who is against YuMi? Krystal Wu Yi Ling, don’t expect to live in freedom when I’m still around. For now I am not Rachel, I am Krystal. Until Wu Empire falls into my hands. You will suffer.

 

~ Kai p.o.v ~

 

“Good morning my baby!” I said when I saw YuMi at her locker.

“Excuse you” . Giant hyung alert. Didn’t even notice him there.

“Morning hyung”

“Morning Kai” aww that smile is so adorable! It looks like Kris hyung but too bad she isn’t his sister.

“Stop staring at my sister”

“I’m not staring. I’m admiring”

“We should go to class now. Oppa you should go too”

“I’m seeing you until you sit down in class”

“Wow protective hyung alert” is hyung falling for her? Haha so funny! I’m hurt. hmmp.

 

I received a headlock from this giant hyung as we walked to our class. He really waited until YuMi sat down than he left us. Wow hyung changed a lot. I wasn’t paint attention to the teacher as usual and I couldn’t help but to notice someone glaring at YuMi. Krystal is glaring at YuMi? I wonder why. It’s weird that even two of my other classmates were looking scared like they just saw a ghost. I shrugged and went to slumberland.

 

~ YuMi’s p.o.v ~ 

 

Kai slept? He promised me he won’t sleep in class again! Now I’m lonely. I wanted to talk to Krystal but she was far from us. I tried focusing on the lesson but my heart was telling me that something bad is going to happen. The guy who bumped into me earlier looked scared? Oh ya someone bumped into me earlier when Chanyeol oppa was busy headlocking Kai.

“Okay class dismissed” FINALLY! I went to Kai who was still sleeping.

“Oi! Kai!”

“5 minutes”

“Kai wake up”

“Shut up”

“Kai! The chicken is on fire!”

“HUH? WHERE? CHICKEN!”

 

Seriously? Is he like married to chicken or something? He seems so attached to chicken. Hmm.

 

“Yah! That wasn’t nice”

“The only way I could wake you up”

 

We stood up getting ready to leave when Kai received a text.

 

“YuMi. Chanyeol hyung,Kris hyung and I have to help out with some things for D.O you go first”

“Sure thing”

 

We went separate ways and when I was about to leave I heard a loud scream coming from the hallway. It was Krystal screaming from her locker. It was full with red paint and threat notes and voodoo doll. Who could do such a thing? I went to her.

 

“Krystal! What happened?”

“Someone threatened me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter