Sunday's plan

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I went to Yi Ling’s room and knock on her door.

 

 

“Mei it’s time for dinner”

 

 

She didn’t answer me as usual so I had to open the door myself. When I opened the door she ways staring blankly at the wall. I went closer to her and tap her shoulders.

 

 

“Mei mei it’s dinner time”

 

“Ermm”

 

 

That’s the longest reply I’ve gotten for a whole week.  She hasn’t been talking to me since the day Chanyeol didn’t want anything to do with her. I felt a little guilty but I’m doing this to protect her. I wasn’t able to do so for so long and now, I feel like I’m destroying her. I didn’t notice I was staring blankly at her until she stood up and left. I trailed behind her to the dining room. Dinner was awfully quiet until Ma broke the silence.

 

 

“Yi Ling I want you to come shop with me this Sunday at Gangnam. Is that okay with you?” 

 

“Ehmm” She hummed and nod.

 

“Ma can I come?” I asked.

 

“No. You follow Ba fishing” Ba interrupted.

 

“Fishing is not my style” I said looking at him.

 

“Stop it Yi Fan”  Ma said. I just pouted at her.

 

 

It became silent again as we continue eating. Soon Yi Ling stood up.

 

 

“I’m done eating. Goodnight”

 

 

She bowed and left towards her room. I looked at her plate. It wasn’t even half eaten.

 

 

“I’m worried about your Mei”

 

“Me too”

 

“Yi Fan you should get yourself a girlfriend”

 

“What for?!”

 

“So that you can understand your Mei”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter