Meet me here

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is english, red is Chinese

 

~ YuMi's p.o.v ~


When school was over Kai insisted that I should follow him with his friends to get some meat but I can't let him because I'm sure Chanyeol oppa will be angry because he is waiting for me. Once I convinced Kai that I need to do some chores at home and my brother waiting for me I quickly ran towards the place where Chanyeol oppa left me. I didn't see him anywhere so I decided to sit at the nearby bench and wait for him.


~ Chanyeol's p.o.v ~

 

"Chanyeol! Let's go and get some beef!" Baekhyun asked

"Dude you sound gay" I told him.

"Don't he always?" Xiumin hyung said.

"Let's get everyone together and have some beef!" Sehun said excitedly.

"Yah maknae since when are you so excited?"

"Chanyeol hyung is paying right?" he asked

"No it’s Baekhyun" I replied

"Hey! Suho is paying!" he said excitedly and ran off.


Suho started chasing him for what he said and we just followed him.


"Hey you guys go ahead. I have something to do" Kris hyung said.

"You're not joining us?" I asked.

"Nah I almost forgot that I have to meet someone. I have to look through things"

"Alright. See you tomorrow"


When we walk the separate ways I felt that I have forgotten something but I shrugged it away and went to have some beef with them. I'm sure it's not important. We went to the usual place we have beef. We sat and ordered beef and talked.


"Hyung don't you think Park YuMi is cute?" Kai asked out of the blue.

"You think all girls are cute" Sehun said to Kai with his mouth full.

"Sehun chew your beef before talking"

"Yea yea Lulu"

"Aish!" Luhan hit his head.

"Oww" He groaned.

"Hey Chanyeol. Why didn't you talk to YuMi?" why would I talk to her?

"I don't feel like talking"

"Why do I feel like you are hiding something" Baekhyun stop.

"I'm not"

"Hyung do you think I stand a chance with YuMi?" Kai asked. Heck no.

"No."

"Why??? I'm handsome" she likes guys who can play guitar.

"You might just die trying"

"Hyung you are so mean"

“She likes guys who can play guitar” eh? Did said it out loud?

“How do you know?”

“I saw a guitar picture in her phone?” Aish

“For awhile I thought you were her jerk brother who left her” 

 

When we were done talking and eating we bid our farewell and went home. It's dark and it's also raining. Suddenly I remembered something. 'Meet me here after school'. Eh? Was I supposed to go go with that brat? Should I go and look if she is still there? I looked up at the sky again. It's raining heavily I bet she is already at home hugging her teddy bear.  I went back home without thinking twice.

 

"Chanyeol! YuMi where have you two been?" YuMi?

"Chanyeol where is YuMi?"

"She hasn't come home?" 

"Do think she knows how to come home?" I shrugged and went to the TV.

"Yah! Chanyeol! It's raining! There is thunder and lightning! She's probably scared and it's dark"

"Why don't you find her than"

"Chanyeol you better go find her. If anything happens to her you will get it from Appa"

"Tch. YuMi here YuMi there"


I stood up and went out to look for that kid. Always causing me trouble. I went back to the place where I was supposed to meet her but there was no sign of her. Aish! This troublesome girl. 


~ YuMi's p.o.v ~

 

It's getting dark and there is no sign of Chanyeol oppa. I don't even know how to go home. It started to rain and I ran towards a nearby shelter. I took out my phone but to my dismay my phone died on me. What did I do to deserve this? Thunder and lightning filled the sky and I crouch down covering my ears and shutting my eyes not wanting to hear the thunder or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter