Last day of camp!

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

 

“Morning babe” I rubbed my eyes and focused my view to the person talking to me.

“Ehmm? Oppa? Morning”

“Kajja wash your face. We’ll be heading back to campsite A”

“YAY!”

 

I went back out of the tent but than I remembered last night. I went back in.

 

“Oppa”

“Neh?” he looked at me wide eyed.

“Accompany me?” I looked at him.

“Oh.. Okay?” 

 

We walked to the washroom and I remembered last night. I felt my cheeks turned red. How can you ask a guy to come into a ladies washroom? Yi Ling you’re so impossible! I even asked him to come into the cubicle. AHHH! I’m going crazy now! I went in and washed my face but than someone cleared .

 

“Ah.. Princess.. Good morning. Had a good dream? Or were you scared and couldn’t sleep?” she mocked me.

 

“Morning to you too. Ohh.. I had a pleasant dream. Why? Because I was protected by my Prince Charming and compliments to his well built body that I was hugging the whole night” I told her.

 

“Aish this girl. Tch. Not for long. What happened to you last night was the least I can do. And Infinite? I guess you remember L right? He almost you before? I know he told me. I wouldn’t hesitate to give you to him”

“I’m not your doll to be given away” she knows him?

“Well if you don’t want to be my doll than stay away from Chanyeol” 

“He doesn’t even want you”

“Oh trust me he will. I’ve done this once and I’ll do it again and besides, I see that you’re hiding your relationship from your brother? It would be a shame if he knew you were dating him behind his back”

“Tell him all you want. He doesn’t control my life” I told her.

“Oh? But you will ruin their friendship? For your selfish love for him? That’s a shame” she said with a smirk.

“Hey babe you done? Oh Hana? What did you do to Krystal?” he glared at her.

“I’m hurt. I didn’t touch your precious princess.. yet. Think about it Wu” she walked out.

“Did she do anything to you?” he asked me.

“Ani.. I’m fine.. Let’s go pack”

 

We walked back to our tent and started packing up. Mostly he kept the tent and I just cleared the rubbish. Suddenly I felt someone squeezed my . I turned around and slapped him hard without looking at who it was.

 

“AHH! THE HELL GIRL?” I looked at him. It’s him.

“You molested me. You deserve more than that!” I shouted back.

“It’s because you look so good that I want to touch you so bad” 

“Go away” I glared sat him.

“You do still remember my name right?” he asked. No.

“If you don’t.. It’s L. Remember it. You’ll see me soon enough”

“Bug off L!” Chanyeol oppa pushed him away.

“Tch. Don’t worry I’m leaving anyway. Bye bye pretty lady” 

 

He walked back to Hana who smirked at me. I turned to Chanyeol oppa who was burning that L guy with his laser eyes. I held his arm and he looked at me.

 

“He deserved to be punched in the face”

“I don’t like violence. You know.. other than against Yi Fan ge?” he ruffled my hair and smiled.

“I won’t let you dirty your hands. It’s my job to take care of you and that guy needs to be cleaned off”

 

My worries about Hana trying to mess with me faded when I saw his smile. I know you’ll always be there for me oppa. Soon it was time to leave the campsite. 

 

“You seem happy” he said.

“Of course! 

“Glad you’re happy” he looks down.

“You don’t look so happy”

“You know. We’re going back today in the evening. Which means it’s our last day of freedom together like this” I see.

“We can still secretly meet you know”

“How are you going to go around Kris hyung?”

“I can always say I want to meet omma. I have my ways oppa” 

“You coming home today?” he asked.

“I can’t today. I promised Ma that after the camp we’d go have dinner as a family”

“Ah. It’s okay. We have other days right?” always positive oppa.

“Oppa. Tomorrow. I promise tomorrow you’ll see me”

“We can always Skype you know” he said.

“True” I mumbled.

“But I can’t do this” he pecked my cheeks.

“Oppa! What if someone see?” I pinch his stomach lightly.

“They’re busy packing” he said rubbing his stomach. I looked around. Yeah he’s right. I pushed him away lightly.

“You can’t catch me!” I ran off

“Oi! Comeback here you!”

 

I ran away from him playfully. Running around the bonfire and other people’s tent. I saw him walking to me. Stupid long legged giant! I ran again and hid myself behind a tree. I waited a few minutes but he never came and I gave up and walked back but I clashed into someone.

 

“Ah !” I said as I rub my sore .

“Oh I’m sorry miss. Here” he helped me up

“Sorry I wasn’t looking. Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Nope” I panicked.

“Are you hurt?” I asked a little worried.

“Nope”

“Than?” I looked at him.

“You didn’t tell me your name. I’m not okay”

“Oh.. You didn’t tell me either”

“Ah. I’m Sungjae. From Cube High” he offered a handshake which I gladly shook it.

“Krystal. SM High” I introduced myself.

“YAH MAKNAE WHERE ARE YOU?!” someone shouted.

“Yo Sungjae! Where are you!” another voice called him.

“Ilhoon hyung! Peniel hyung! I’m here!” he waved at the two guys approaching.

“YAH! Where have you been? EunKwang hyung is looking for you” the guy with cute face said.

“Dude who’s the chick?” the other one asked. He doesn’t seem from here.

“Hyung! This is Krystal. Krystal this is Ilhoon hyung and that is Peniel hyung”

“Eyy sup” Peniel said.

“Hi” I replied.

 

I looked at the other guy. He looks familiar. He seems like a cold person. I shrugged and looked back at Sungjae but someone called my name.

 

“Hey. You’re Krystal right?” I know you!

“Minhyuk oppa?!” 

“Hello!”

“You guys know each other?” Sungjae asked.

“Kind of. Hey didn’t know SM is here” he repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter