Pushing away

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Kris p.o.v ~

 

It’s been hours since Yi Ling is being treated in the room and the doctors has yet to come out. I’m worried for her. I don’t want to lose her again. Finally I get to be with her and this has to happen. Rachel was sent to the police station. I hope to never see her again. I don’t care if she if my cousin or not. She hurt my mei and I won’t forgive her for that.

 

“Yi Fan, I’m sorry about what Rachel did”

“Gūmǔ. Where have you been. Ba was searching for you”

“I didn’t want to come back in this condition. I don’t want your yèye to laugh at me for not listening to him”

“But Ba has been blaming himself because you left”

“Honestly. I’m ashamed. I should have listened to your Ba and yèye. I wouldn’t be miserable like this if I listened to them. My husband left me because I can’t give birth and now my daughter is a criminal”

“Gūmǔ.. Just come back to us? I’m sure yèye miss you too”

“I will come back some day. But not now. Promise me one thing Yi Fan. Protect your sister. Now that people already know who she is. There are bound to be people who might want to hurt her”

“I will protect her with my life Gūmǔ. I promise”

 

I watched as she walked away from me. I hope she comes back soon. Suddenly the door where Yi Ling is in opened.

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~ 

 

I rushed to the doctor after the doors opened.

 

“How is she?”

“Good thing you send her here on time or the waters might have damaged her brains”

“Is she okay?”

“She’s still unconscious. Her wound from her previous injury hasn’t fully recovered and it might slightly effect her memories”

“You mean she might not remember anything?”

“Not anything. Just some major things that happen in her life. She’s been coming here a lot hasn’t she? Please take good care of her”

“Thank you doctor. We will”

 

We waited until the nurse move her into a normal room. ‘might slightly effect her memories’ ‘just some major things that happen in her life’ . Those words kept on ringing in my brain making me worry. What if she doesn’t remember me? I just can’t imagine her not remembering me. I looked at Kris hyung who had a stern expression.

 

“Hyung..”

“I know what you are think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter