Remembering bad

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

Class ended and I took a stroll in school since I had to wait for Sehun. He just had to get in trouble with the teacher. While waiting for him I decided to walk around. Suddenly two familiar voices caught my attention. I peeked to look at the owner of the voices.

 

“Oppa I know you still like me”

“Stop it Hana. I have Krystal”

“Oppa I know you don’t like her. You always tell me how much you hated her. Always getting your family’s attention” I looked at Chanyeol oppa’s expression changed.

“You’re right. Well I don’t like you either.”

“Why?”

“I’m trying not to” what does that mean.

“You still like me than?” say no oppa… please..

“I don’t know..” so it’s true? I’m just a rebound?

 

I cupped my mouth to prevent myself from making a sound. My heart broke into pieces. He just admitted to her that he doesn’t like me. He hates me. I’m just a rebound to him. A tear slid from my eye unknowingly. Suddenly a group of guys ran towards my direction and bumped into me, making me fall forward.

 

“I’m so sorry Krystal! Are you okay?”

“I’m okay Hyuk” he helped he up and walked away.

 

I just realised that I was exposed from my hiding spot. I looked at the direction Chanyeol oppa and Hana was standing at. Good thing they didn’t see me. I just walked away and texted Sehun.

 

Me ; Sehunnie I’ll go back with Chanyeol oppa. I saw him earlier.

Sehun ; Really? That’s fast. Okay see you tomorrow

Me ; See you

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

I went to the locker area where there are lesser people and looked for Hana. I have to stop things before it get’s out of hand.

 

“Oppa I know you still like me” oh this again. 

“Stop it Hana. I have Krystal”

“Oppa I know you don’t like her. You always tell me how much you hated her. Always getting your family’s attention” 

“You’re right. Well I don’t like you either.”

“Why?”

“I’m trying not to” 

“You still like me than?”

“I don’t know..” 

 

Soon there were noises of people running and bumping into a girl. I watched as familiar looking person was help up by Hyuk. Aish why is Hyuk always bumping into girls? I shrugged that thought and continue talking to Hana. From my sight of view the girl that Hyuk bumped into walked away.

 

“Oppa! what do you mean you don’t know” she started waiving her hands.

“I don’t like Krystal”

“Than let’s get back together oppa”

“No I can’t. I have Krystal”

“But you don’t like her!”

“Yes I don’t like her”

 

I started to walk slowly away from her. I stopped without looking at her and said…

 

“But I love her”

 

I heard her gasp and started to cry. I just left her there and make my way to Krystal’s place. I texted Sehun to ask where they are.

 

Me ; Sehun where are you taking my girl?

Sehun ; She’s not with me?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter