Mothers

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

I hug her and we watch the sun sets. I looked at her lovingly. I never want to let you go Krystal. We stayed in this position until I heard soft snores coming out of her. I looked at her and smiled seeing her sleep is most precious.  I carried her up and walked back home only to find her mother still there. I bowed to show my respect and she looked at her sleeping daughter.

 

“She looks tired” omma said.

“I think she can sleep here. She still have her things here right?” her mother told.

“Sure MeiLing I’ll make sure Chanyeol takes care of her” omma replied with a smile.

“I’m sure he will” she said and kissed her forehead.

“I’ll take her to her room now” I said and walked back to her room.

 

Once I reach her room I put her gently on her bed. This girl is a heavy sleeper nothing can wake her up.  I saw her shiver a little so I pulled her blanket to cover her up. I was about to leave when I felt her hands gripping my arm. I turn around and saw her pulling my arm close to her. She thinks I’m her bolster? I pulled my hand slowly only to receive a groan from her. I took her bolster and place it near her where she instantly hug it. I place a kiss on her forehead before heading towards my room.

 

~ MeiLing/Mrs Wu’s p.o.v ~ 

 

It was getting late and Yi Ling and Chanyeol still hasn’t return. I looked at my watch.

 

“I’m sure she’s with Chanyeol right now. He’s been taking care of her well” Eunseol ensured me.

“I can see that Eunseol. He really does care about Yi Ling”

“So are we still going on with the plans?” she asked.

“Of course! I’m sure they will be very happy”

“Especially Chanyeol” she added.

“I can’t wait for them to have children” I said dreamily.

“Omo omo I’m sure they will be cute” we started squealing like high school girls.

 

Suddenly my phone rang. Why is this boy calling me.

 

Yi Fan ; Ma where are you? I’m hungry

Me ; I’m with Mrs Park can’t you wait.

Yi Fan ; I’m hungry. Quick I’m waiting for you at the restaurant

Me ; Okay okay shezz. I have to wait for your meimei

Yi Fan ; she can stay there for all I care

Me ; Yi Fan! Okay I’m going now

Yi Fan ; okay quick

 

This boy is so impatient. Where does he get that attitude? Oh wait his Ba derh.

 

“Eunseol I have to go now. Yi Fan is waiting for me to have dinner with him. I almost forgot”

“That boy grew up fast”

“Yeah he’s stubborn like his father”

“Eyy I still remember you being head over heels because he was the most handsome guy in school”

“Good times”

 

I stood up and she followed me to the front door. We stopped when we saw Chanyeol carrying Yi Ling.  He bowed at little and I looked at my sleeping daughter in his arm.

 

“She looks tired” Eunseol said.

“I think she can sleep here. She still have her things here right?” I asked.

“Sure MeiLing I’ll make sure Chanyeol takes care of her” 

“I’m sure he will” I kissed her forehead lightly. Rest well princess.

“I’ll take her to her room now” 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter