Guilt & Jealousy

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Kris p.o.v ~

 

It’s been a eek since Yi Ling was discharged from the hospital. It has also been a week since Chanyeol stopped coming cover. I don’t mean to separate them but I just want to be closer to my meimei again. It’s been 10 years and I know Chanyeol must be affected by this because he has grown attached to her but just give me time buddy. I’ll help her remember you, just be patient.

 

“Ge why are you daydreaming?”

“Huh? I wasn’t”

“Right. Tell me why are you not going to move away from the pole in front of you?”

“I was just testing you” Phew I almost hit the pole.

 

Yes. I am walking to school with my meimei. Sometimes she look so empty. Does she feel that way when Chanyeol isn’t around? Once we reached school, I sent her to class  only to receive glares from the two maknae. I went out of their class and walked towards my own but I stopped on my tracks when I saw him.

 

“Oppa you can’t do this to me. I love you”

“I don’t”

“Oppa”

“Shut it! I don’t and will never love you!”

“You will regret it!”

 

I watched as Hana ran off crying and that’s when Chanyeol started kicking the lockers beside him. He started punching the lockers leaving him with a bloody hand. I went to him and stopped him from hurting himself.

 

“Stop it”

“Why do you care”

“You’re hurting yourself”

“This wound isn’t as painful as in here” he pointed his heart.

 

He stormed off towards his class kicking everything that is in his way. I went to my class trying to keep my head off him. But the images of him being all angry kept coming. What am I supposed to do? I waited until it was time for lunch and waited for Yi Ling outside her class. Everyone left including Kai and Sehun but Yi Ling hasn’t left. I went in her class and saw her day dreaming.

 

“Mei what are you daydreaming about?”

“Nothing.. It’s just that I felt that I was close to one of your friend”

“Of course you are close to all of them”

“No. I mean. Close as in very close” you are in a relationship with Chanyeol.

“Look you knocked your head really hard so yeah..” I tried reasoning 

“I guess so.. Ge I’m hungry”

“Come let’s get you full”

 

We went to the canteen and saw the rest of EXO. We went there and sat down. Everyone looked at me with their angry eyes. 

 

“Where’s Chanyeol?”

“Why are you asking about him?” Sehun asked.

“Look..”

“I’m here” I turned around and saw Chanyeol sitting at the end of the table.

“Why are you siting so far away?” XiuMin asked looking confused.

“Just keeping my distance”

 

It became silent after that, I looked at Yi Ling who was happily eating with Sehun. She’s even closer to him than me and I am her Ge. I looked at Chanyeol who was playing with his food. I was about to ask something when an annoying voice interrupt me.

 

“Hello EXO oppa! Oh and Krystal? I’m here to invite everyone to my birthday party tomorrow. Everyone should go”

“I’m too busy for parties” I said

“Please? You guys should go as partners I mean Chanyeol oppa is going to be my partner”

 

I looked at Chanyeol who didn’t say anything.

 

“Oh! I’ll go with Kai. We should go together”

“Sure why not?”

 

There was a loud bang followed by a screeching sound that came from Chanyeol. He stood up and pulled Hana away. I turn back to Yi Ling who had a sad expression while looking at them.

 

~ Krystal's p.o.v ~ 

 

I looked at Chanyeol oppa who had an unreadable expression when he pulled Hana unnie away. I felt something eating me up at that sight. Why do I feel this way? Why am I sad that he is going with Hana and not me? I looked around and saw Ge looking at me.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Are you sure you are going?”

“Yes I am”

“Than we will all go together”

“YAY!”

 

I am happy that they all wanted to go to her party but also sad at the same time. I felt like crying when I wasn’t the one being pulled away by him.

 

 

- Next day  -

 

Here I am getting ready for the party. I didn’t really wanted to go but when I heard that Chanyeol oppa is going I had this urge of going. I went to my closet and took my dress.

 

 

I waited until the door bell rang.

 

“Mei your date is here!” tch date.

 

I went down and saw a very handsome looking Kai waiting for me 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter