My sister

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~YuMi's p.o.v ~


Morning came and it's been a week since school started. I became closer with Kai and people mistaken us for a couple. Kai is really nice he is even nicer than Chanyeol oppa. Speaking of Chanyeol oppa, we didn't talk for a week straight even though we go to school together with Kai. Whenever we talk he would only give one word reply or just simple nod. I went down to the dining table and saw everyone gathered there.

 


"Aigoo our princess is here" omma said.

"Morning omma, morning Appa, morning unnie" I gave them each a peck on the cheeks as usual.

"Ehemm" Chanyeol oppa cleared his throat gaining attention.

"Morning oppa"

"Morning" shock was written all over my face when he replied me.

"I think our Chanyeol is finally opening up to you" unnie whispered. I smiled unnoticingly. 

 


Breakfast was good because Chanyeol oppa didn't curse me or talk bad about me for the first time. Suddenly he stood up and looked at me.

 


"Why are you looking at me like that? Grab your bag let's go"

"Oh. Neh" I went to grab my bag and went outside where he waited for me.

 


I went to him and we started walking. I took a glance at him and saw him.. smiling? I smiled when I saw him smiling. We went to school together and people kept looking at us.

 


"YuMi! YuMi!" oh that's Kai.

"Oh Kai!" 

 

The smile on Chanyeol oppa's face faded when Kai took my hands and left him there.

 

 

"Oh Kai I need to say something to Chanyeol oppa first"

 

 

I didn't wait for him to reply and ran back to Chanyeol.

 

 

"Why are you still here? Go to class"

"Oppa can we have lunch together?"

"Why?"

"Because you are my brother"

"I'm not your brother" he said coldly and my heart clenched. He walked away.

"If I can't be your sister then can we be friends?" stupid but yes I want to be his friend. It's a start right?

"Huh?"

"I'll be waiting at the rooftop"

 


As usual I didn't wait for a reply and ran back to Kai and went to class.

 


~ Chanyeol's p.o.v ~

 


That girl is insane. She is driving me insane! Why am I feeling this way? I clearly told her that I am not her brother and she wants to be my friend? I went to class only to be greeted by girls trying to get my attention. No girl in my class can get my attention no matter what they did. They can't rap like YuMi can. They can't dance like YuMi.. Wait why her? 

 


"Yah! Chanyeol! Why are you daydreaming?" was I?

"Baekhyun can you shut up and I wasn't"

"Than tell me what did Mr Lee said?"

"Do I ever listen to Mr Lee?"

"Good point"

 


It's time for recess and I went to sit at the usual place with the rest of EXO. There were girls talking and I was sure they said YuMi's name and I can't stop myself from listening to the girl's conversation.

 


"Have you seen YuMi the new girl? She was flirting with Chanyeol oppa"

"How dare that flirt with our Chanyeol oppa!" she called YuMi ?!

"Don't worry. I saw her walking to the roof. Hana was there I bet she'll get it" Hana?

"GUYS! HANA IS GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT NEW GIRL!" .

 


I stood up from my seat and ran towards the roof where there are many students crowding the area. When I reach the rooftop I saw Hana's leg on YuMi's stomach. Who is Hana? She is my ex girl friend who left me for some guy in Woolim.

 


"YAH! JUNG HANA LET HER GO!" I ran towards them and pushed her aside.

"YuMi are you okay?" I looked at her bruised cheeks.

"I'm okay" she said smiling.

"Yah! Don't you know how to fight back? Look at these scratches and bruises!"

"Chanyeol oppa! I'm here why do you care about that ?!"

"SHE IS NOT A ! YOU !"

"Oppa!"

"SHE'S MY SISTER! ANYONE TOUCH HER WILL DEAL WITH ME!"

 


I didn't know why but I told them that I am YuMi's brother. I don't want to be her brother but looking at her condition make me worried. This is my only way of protecting her. I carried her bridal style to the nurse office.

 


"What happened?"

"Hana happened"

"That girl again. Who is this girl anyway?"

"My sister"

"Ahh. You are a good brother Chanyeol"


I watch her tend to YuMi's wound and I saw her smiling. She is still smiling even after being beaten up by that crazy Hana. Once the nurse was done she told YuMi to stay there and she went to write a excuse letter for them to leave school.


"Does it hurt?"

"A little"

"Why are you still smiling?"

"Because you were there when I needed you" I went to her and ruffled her hair.

"I'm sorry you got hurt"

"Who was that oppa?"

"She's my ex"

"She seems like she still wants to be with you"

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I?" right idiot. What kind of question was that.

"Why didn't you introduce her to us before?"

"Omma and appa wouldn't approve"

"Oh.."

"I promise you she won't hurt you anymore"

 


The nurse came back and gave the excuse letter to us. I decided to piggyback YuMi since she couldn't walk properly. Hana must have pushed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter