Ilhoon's sisters

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Hana’s p.o.v ~

 

I went to Hoya oppa’s house knowing that Krystal is already there.

 

“Oppa!” I hugged him.

“You’re early”

“Yeah. Is she in there?”

“Yeah”

“Good don’t let her out”

“Why do we need her?”

“So that I can get close to Chanyeol oppa again” 

“Don’t I matter? Why do you need him? Aren’t I good enough?”

“Oppa.. I have always wanted Chanyeol oppa”

“So you were using me all these time?”

“Oppa it’s not that”

“Forget it. Get out of my house”

“Oppa” 

“GET OUT!”

 

I stood up and left his house. This is the first time he ever shouted at me. A part of me is breaking when he shouted at me. I ran home and flopped on the couch. All these while I was thinking about Chanyeol but I never think of what Hoya oppa think. He accepted me for who I am and he even helped me but I never thought I’d be using him. 

 

“Hana are you crying?”

“I’m not. Since when are you here Ilhoon?”

“This is also my house. Now why are you crying”

“I’m not”

“Lies. Look. I’m your twin I know you”

“I’m just confused”

“Is it about Chanyeol?”

“No..”

“Hoya?”

“Yeah..”

“I heard that you cheated on Chanyeol for Hoya. Is it true?”

“Yes..”

“And that now you’re chasing after Chanyeol again?”

“Yes..”

“So go for it”

“He’s engaged”

“So Chanyeol is engaged?”

“Yes..” 

“How do you feel about Hoya?”

“I don’t know.. He’s been there whenever I needed him. And now I realised that I’ve been using him and I didn’t even think about his feelings”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I don’t know”

 

He pulled me into a hug and caress my hair.

 

“Listen to your heart Hana. That’s the only way” he whispered.

“I don’t know”

 

~ Ilhoon’s p.o.v ~

 

It hurts so much seeing you cry but you have to listen to your heart. He is taken but HE is always there when you needed him. I hope you can listen to your heart. She fell asleep on the couch while holding on to a polaroid picture of her and Hoya. Honestly I don’t like it whenever she is chasing Chanyeol. Why? Because firstly she cheated on him for Hoya but now she’s chasing after him again. And now he is engaged. Which means she have to move on no matter what.

 

“Ilhoon oppa” I turned around at Eunji and put my index finger on my lips.

“Shhh Hana just fell asleep”

“Oh. I’ll be waiting at the living room”

“Okay”

 

I tucked Hana in. I kissed her forehead and slowly made my way out of her room. I went to the living room and saw Eunji smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Someone is happy”

“Oppa. You remember Jongin?”

“That kid from elementary school who left you for the popular kids?”

“Yeah.. That one”

“I think I remember”

“He is Kai.. You know.. EXO Kai..”

“And..?”

“He’s my boyfriend”

“He’s your what?”

“Boyfriend”

“Haven’t I told you? Stay away from EXO”

“Oppa.. he’s not like what you think. He is nice”

“He left you for his popular friend. So nice of him”

“Oppa.. why can’t you just understand how I feel after these years of being ignored by the one you love. Oh wait you don’t know how it feels!”

 

She stood up and ran towards her room and banged the door shut. Sigh.. One is deeply in love and the other is deeply confused. Me? Sorry I’m allergic to girls. I looked at my neglected phone. 

 

From ; Minhyuk hyung

Text ; I heard from Howon about your sister. Dude, Howon is breaking apart. He even wants to move away after what happened earlier. I don’t want to lose my only brother just because of a girl. I’m not going to let anyone hurt my brother anymore. He’s like her personal slave that does everything she says because he loves her but what does he get? Nothing. 

 

Sigh.. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter