Late confession

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Kai’s p.o.v ~

 

It’s been a week since Jaein noona transferred to SM High and well, she and Kris hyung wouldn’t stop bickering.

 

“Move it giant”

“Yah! You short stuff”

“Excuse you for being a girl”

“Even my meimei is taller than you”

“Shut up before I kick your ”

“Oh please like it woul- OUFF”

“You said something?” she asked he only shook his head.

 

She walked out of the canteen leaving Kris hyung who held his shin. Yes noona kicked him in the shin.

 

“Kai! Your noona is so. urgh!”

 

He than limped away. I continued eating my lunch when I looked up my eyes locked on Eunji. She turned and our eyes met but than she went away. What’s going on? I shrugged and went back to class and waited for Mrs Yoon to come. I looked to my left and noticed that Eunji wasn’t beside me. Where could she be? I was curious of her behaviour. She’s been avoiding me these days. Soon she came in with Mrs Yoon. She went to her seat and ignored me the whole time. Bwoya? Did I do something wrong?

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

*yawn* This class is so boring. I turned to look at Sehun who was already asleep. Some kind of best friend you are. I looked at Kai who was looking at Eunji. What’s with them? Soon school came to an end and I went out of my class and ran towards Chanyeol oppa.

 

“How was class?”

“Boring~~~” 

“Let’s go to the cafe. I’m bored”

“Yay! I want Caramel frappe!”

“Caramel makes you hyper. No.”

“Waaaeee”

“It’s like I have to take care a 7 year old” he said.

“*pout* please? I’ll be good” I pleaded.

“Okay okay” assa! My pout always work! 

“Yay!”

 

Here we are at the cafe with me having my caramel frappe.

 

“Ahhh!!” I clutch my head.

“Brain freeze?”

“Eh hehehe” I sheepishly smiled at him.

“Drink slowly”

 

When it comes to caramel there is no such thing as ‘drink slowly’ . I blinked at him and grinned. Suddenly two familiar looking person came into view.

 

“Noona you seriously think I can’t forget her?” that’s Jaein unnie and Kai!

“Oh come on Jongin. Just move on find another girl” find another girl?

“Noona she’s engaged now.. How can I forget her so easily” who is the girl?

“Kim Jongin. Man up. Tell her how you fell. Maybe you’ll feel better”

 

Who is that girl? Kai likes someone? Who? How come I don’t know?  Suddenly they turned to us and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter