Truth & hurt

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

“YuMi? Who is YuMi?”

 

Everyone went silent. No one dared to speak. I heard Krystal gasped. Why would she do that?

 

“YuMi stop messing around”

“Hyung that’s not how you treat a patient” Kai said and I hit his head.

“Bwoya!” 

 

We started bickering and Kris hyung was trying to calm us down until a particular girl started laughing happily.

 

“HAHAHAHA! You should have seen your faces”

“Bwoya! I was worried”

“Oppa. I just fainted. Nothing serious”

“Yeah. Nothing serious that you screamed in pain while holding your head”

“Ah. Bad headache”

“But still! I was worried”

“I’m okay now. Don’t worry” 

“I’m going to the admin you stay here with Kai”

“Okay”

 

I was about to go out of her room when I saw Krystal’s face. She had this worried face on. I shrugged and went out.

 

~ Rachel’s p.o.v ~

 

Damn it. I thought she was going to say that her name was Krystal. No. I can’t let her ruin my plans. I have to get Wu empire in my hands before she could remember again. Urgh! This is all because of my Appa’s stupid man. He was supposed to kidnap both Krystal and Kris at the same time not lose her. For years we thought that she was dead but no this girl just have to live. Kris shouldn’t have been saved. Stupid people. You only had one job. Now things are complicated and I have to pretend to be Krystal. I looked at her and caught her staring at me.

 

“Kai I’m thirsty can you get me something to drink?” she said.

“Sure.. I’ll go buy something downstairs”

“Thank you”

 

Now in the room there was only her, Kris and I. It was awkward because of the incident yesterday. Kris didn’t sleep last night thinking about her. I’m not sure but he seemed different after he slapped her.

 

“YuMi… about yesterday.. I..”

“Kris can you leave me and Krystal alone?”

“What? Why?”

“I want to talk to her. I won’t do anything. don’t worry”

“Okay.. I’ll be with Kai”

 

What she said to Kris made him flinched. What does she want from me? Once Kris went out she slapped me. What the!

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“Who are you?”

“I’m Krystal”

“Don’t lie. I’m Krystal”

 

I widened my eyes at what she just said.

 

“Yes. I remember who I am. I know Kris is my brother”

“No. He won’t believe you”

“He will believe me. Blood is thicker than water”

“Not if I can do something about it”

 

I heard light footsteps and smirked. I slapped my face a few times making it red and took her hand and place it on my cheek.

 

“OUCH!”

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~

 

I was about to catch up with Kai when I felt that my phone was not inside my pocket. I went back to YuMi’s room only to hear Krystal crying in pain. I opened the door quickly only to find YuMi’s hand on Krystal’s cheek. I can’t believe my eyes.

 

“YUMI!” 

“Kris! I swear I didn’t do anything”

“Gege.. I just want to tell her that it’s okay but she slapped me”

“! I didn’t slap you that hard. You slapped yourself”

“Tch. Look at you YuMi. Are you that jealous of my sister? You’re the !”

“KRIS! I SWEAR! SHE’S LYING! SHE’S NOT YOUR SISTER!” I slapped her hard.

“STOP IT YUMI! I thought you were nice. I guess I was wrong” her eyes started to water.

 

I pulled Krystal with me and was about to leave the room when I heard her mumble.

 

“I thought you would remember me too..”

 

What was she talking? Of course Krystal is my sister. What’s wrong with her? I went out of her room and went home.

 

~ YuMi’s p.o.v ~

 

I remember everything. I remember it all. From the day I started school until the day I fell out of the van. But who is this girl pretending to be me. I can’t believe Kris ge believe her more than me. He slapped me again just now. It’s not as painful as the feeling of being forgotten. I remember him and he thinks that she’s me? Suddenly the door opened. Kai stared at me. Did he hear everything?

 

“You okay?”

“Yeah..”

 

He looked at me again and that’s when I started crying. I feel so weak. Kai hugged me and rubbed my back trying to calm me down. We stayed like that for a few minutes not noticing that we were being watched.

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

Once I was done with the admin I saw Kris rush out of the lift pulling Krystal with him. I shrugged and went back to YuMi’s room only to find her hugging Kai. It breaks my heart a little. Does she like Kai? But who am I to restrict her liking some other guy right? I’m just a brother to her besides I’ve been bad to her. She wouldn’t notice me liking her right? Nevertheless I won’t stop liking you YuMi. Even if you lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter