Wo ai ni

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~ 

 

Here I am on bed looking at the ceiling. Why is it white? I don’t even like white. I sigh as I looked at the time and laid back on my bed. It’s sunday. What to do, what to do. Hmmm… Than there was a knock on the door.

 

“Yi Ling are you awake?” 

“What”

“Ma wants to see you”

“I’ll be down in a minute”

“Hey.. About yesterday..”

“I don’t want to hear it”

 

He nodded and closed the doors. Sigh.. I’m sorry Ge but you wouldn’t understand what I’m feeling right now. Once I was done with my morning routine I went down to the living room where Ma and Ge was talking.

 

“Morning Ma. You wanted to see me?”

“Yes princess. I want to bring you to the Park family”

“Chanyeol oppa’s family?”

“Yes dear”

“Why?”

“I know you can’t remember them but they have been your family for the past 10 years. They took care of you after that incident. So I want to go there to thank them and I hope it can bring you some memories of them”

“Ma I’d love to!”

“That’s good”

“Tch she’s happy because she can she her oh so precious Chanyeol oppa” Ge said in disgust.

“You’re just jealous you don’t have a special someone”

 

He glared at me and I just grinned at him, making him annoyed and fled to his room. Booya! 1 for Krystal 0 for Kris.

 

“Yi Ling..”

“Yes Ma?”

“Do you feel anything whenever Chanyeol is around you?”

“I feel.. safe and secure. I hate it when people treat him badly and I really hate it when other girls cling on him”

“Good!”

“Good?”

“Ah? Oh nothing. Go get changed”

“Okay!”

 

That was weird. Omg I’m so happy I can meet him. YAY YAY YAY YAY! I kept on jumping on my bed.

 

“Ehem”

“What? Can’t you see I’m celebrating?”

“I can see that. Be careful you might break your bed with your weight” 

 

I’ve heard that somewhere. 

 

“Just get out giant”

 

I closed the door with full force and ran off to the bathroom to get ready. I have to look good for Chanyeol oppa. I went in my walk in closet for almost 30 minutes just to pick out the right clothing. Well I’m not sure if I’ve done this before but I feel anxious. Hmm.. Once I was done I went out with Ma. Kris bugged Ma to tag along but Ma kept on saying that it was ladies time and he even made a girly face which Ma just pinched his cheeks for trying to act cute. Once he gave up we went to Park residence. As I stood outside their home I kept on seeing images running through my head. I felt my head throb and held it.

 

“Yi Ling are you okay? If you’re still not feeling well we can come again another day”

“I’m fine Ma. Let’s just go in. Maybe it’s just the weather”

“Okay”

 

She pressed the bell and waited for someone to open the door. Again I see images of a boy and a girl. The boy piggybacking the sleeping girl. Why can’t I see their face clearly? Soon the door opened and there stood a woman who seems to be in the same age group as Ma. She invited us in and when we sat on the couch she looked at me with glistening eyes.

 

“YuMi! I miss you” YuMi? I think I’ve heard of that name.

“I mean Krystal. We missed you” she corrected herself.

“Princess don’t you remember her?” I shook my head.

“She’s the lady who brought you up”

“It’s okay MeiLing she will remember us slowly”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter