Kris's heart

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ Rachel’s p.o.v ~

 

What?! This family is seriously crazy. What do I do? If I rebel I might end up like Ma. I have an idea.

 

“Ma, Ba.. I’m still young and I still want to continue studying”

“Who says you have to stop studying when you get married?” 

“Ba.. Ermm what about Ge? He is older.. Why me?” I said trying to look sad.

“She’s right..” aunt looked at uncle.

“Okay I won’t force you. I’ll talk to your Ge about this”

“Thank you Ba, Ma.”

 

With that I went back to my room. Lucky I was able to change their mind. I can’t imagine if I have to marry someone I don’t even know. There was a knock on my door .

 

“Can I come in?”

“Sure”

“Ba told me everything. You didn’t have to push it to me” I have to.

“Ge.. I’m not ready”

“Do you think I am?!”

“Ge.. I.. I..”

“Don’t bother. It’s not as if the girl I like will like me back anyway”

“The girl you like?” don’t tell me.

“YuMi.. I’m not sure.. I always feel like we have strong connection at first I thought she was my sister but when I found you then I realised I like her and I easily get jealous whenever she’s around Chanyeol” No you can’t like your sister!

“Ge! You can’t like her!”

“Why can’t I?” she is your sister.

“Because.. She.. “

“You know what? Forget it.. It’s not like I have a chance with her. I’m getting married”

“Ge..” I’m sorry Kris.. I really am.

“Make yourself free this saturday. We’ll be meeting my in laws”

 

He kissed my forehead before heading out of my room. When he shut the door I broke down. I down even know why but I feel guilty. No Rachel you can’t. You have to get Wu Empire. You have to. There is no backing down. It’s now or never. This is the only way so that I don’t have to marry some random guy.

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~ 

 

“YuMi.. Wake up. Breakfast is ready. Go get ready” she looked at me and rubbed her eyes. Cute.

“Am I dreaming? No icy cold water? No harsh words?” ouch.

“Ouch that hurt. Well I won’t do such things to my girlfriend”

“Oh.. I should go get ready” she just blushed! Hahah!

 

Before she could run away from me I pulled her into a hug.

 

“Oppa I need to get ready”

“Want my help?”  I teased.

“Yah byuntae. Go away”

“Byuntae? Want to see how much of a byuntae I can be?”

 

She turned around and pinched my cheeks hard until I let go of her. She took the opportunity to run into the bathroom. I just giggled looking at her cute reaction and went down to the dining room where YuRa noona was helping omma. She saw me and smiled. It’s been so long since she smiled like that to me.

 

“Good morning dear brother”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter