What do I do now?

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

As soon as Yi Fan Ge came back. He held a box and looked at it with one of his brows raised.

 

“What’s that?” Chanyeol oppa asked.

“It’s a special delivery for meimei” my eye widen in surprise.

“Me?” I asked eagerly.

“Yes. Theres only one Wu Yi Ling in this house” sarcastic much?

“Oh” I took the box from him.

 

I slowly opened the box only to a dead bunny and voodoo doll covered with blood. Instantly I screamed and threw the box away.

 

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol oppa asked.

“Oppa” I covered my face with Chanyeol oppa’s chest and he instantly rub my back calming me down.

“Hyung what’s in there?” I heard Chanyeol oppa asked.

“Chanyeol. Bring Yi Ling up to her room” I heard  Yi Fan ge said sternly.

 

I started sobbing nonstop until Chanyeol oppa carried me back to my room. Once I was in my room he placed me on my bed. He was about to move away but I pulled his hand.

 

“Oppa don’t leave me” I said in an almost pleading tone.

“I’m just going to get water for you”

“No! Please! Don’t leave me” I pulled him by his hand. I look so desperate now.

“I won’t leave you. Never” he said as he sat on the bed with me.

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~

 

I sat back beside her and place my arm on her shoulder protectively. She snuggled closer to me still sobbing. I hugged her tight for a few minutes until I felt that she wasn’t moving. She had fallen asleep. I pushed her lightly and gently put her head on her pillow but her hand held mind tight and I couldn’t let go of her. I place on of my arm under her head and she moved her head to my chest. Making my heart beat fast. I place my other arm around her waist and kissed her forehead before falling into deep slumber myself.

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~

 

“Kai do you have a picture of Eunji’s car? Maybe Chanyeol can take a look at it” I asked.

“Oh I have it!” he said and showed me the picture.

“Wow for a girl she has nice car. Can I date her?” Sehun asked bluntly.

“No” Kai replied.

“Why not? You like her don’t you?” Sehun teased.

“No.” he repeated. 

“Than?”

“She’s my cousin” Kai said in frustration.

“…….” everyone became silent. Wait! Cousin? 

“Wait! So Hana, Eunji and you are cousins?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah?” he answered like he was unsure. I went to him and hit his head.

“Idiot! We could use this ticket to see if she’s the one who did it” I said almost shouting.

“Hyung. I really don’t want to be close to them”

“It’s just until we find proof that it’s Hana” Baekhyun said.

“Why would she even do that? She has a boyfriend” Kai said. Boyfriend. Woolim guys.

“She does? Wow someone actually falls for that monster” Xiu Min said.

“Or maybe she’s just using him” Tao said.

“Tao sometimes you’re smart” I said.

“Thanks.. Wait! Sometimes?!” 

“Guys I want everyone to invest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter