Camp day 1

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~ 

 

 

She came nearer and unpacked some of her things. I feel that Kris hyung is pushing her to me. Why? After all he’s the one who told me to stay away from her and now he’s pushing her to me? Bipolar much?

 

 

“Ermm.. Sunbae” 

 

 

Did she just call me sunbae? What happened to Chanyeol oppa? I saw everyone in the room looked at us weirdly. Especially Baekhyun. Have I hurt her so much that she doesn’t want to acknowledge me as her friend? As a brother at least, after 10 years living together? I turned to her.

 

 

“Yeah?”

 

“It’s lunch time. I’ll go first”

 

“We can go together”

 

 

 

She just nod and stood up. I put my things on the bed and mentioned we went to the canteen. I didn’t realise I was holding her hand until she spoke up.

 

 

 

“Ermm.. Sunbae.. Your hand” her face was red. I miss that whenever I hold her hand.

 

“Sorry. Ermm come sit here”

 

“Krystal sit with your hottie friend here!” Kai said. Hottie my !

 

 

 

Kai pulled her away from me. What is he doing? I went to sit beside her.

 

 

 

“Chanyeol hyung why are you sitting beside her?” he asked me.

 

“I can’t?” I raised a brow at him.

 

“She’s mine” he said and pulled her closer to him. He looked at me and smirked.

 

“Well she’s mine. I know her longer than you” I pulled her back.

 

“But too bad she’s not yours anymore” is he trying to take her away from me?

 

“Kai can I have a word with you? Outside?”

 

“Sure. Don’t miss me too much baby” he kissed her cheek. HE KISSED HER CHEEK!

 

 

 

Once we were out of the canteen I pulled him by his collar.

 

 

 

“What are you doing flirting with my girl?!”

 

“Your girl? You broke up with her. She still wanted you but you denied her”

 

“I have no choice!”

 

“You have a choice! You choose the wrong one. Well I’m not going to sit back and watch her hurt. I’m going to replace you”

 

“You can’t replace me”

 

“Watch me” he said and pushed me away. Straightening his shirt and walked back in.

 

 

 

I went back in and looked at her who was happily talking to him.  She won’t replace me with him right? She looked at me and smiled.

 

 

“Sunbae why are you standing?”

 

 

 

I went to sit beside her and glared at Kai. Mrs Yoon came in.

 

 

 

“Okay kids! Get your partners and meet me near the lake and get your kayak and paddle. We’ll be kayaking. As you know I’ve partner you up with one who is able to swim and the other can’t. So it’s your responsibility as the person who can swim to help out those who can’t swim”

 

 

I looked at Krystal. She can’t swim. This is my chance. Assa! 

 

 

“Sunbae..” 

 

“Uh?”

 

“Let’s get our kayak”

 

“Oh sure”

 

 

 

I followed her towards the shed and took out our kayak. She’s going to ignore me isn’t she? I looked around. There’s no one here. I looked at her again.

 

 

 

“Krystal”

 

“Yes sunbae?”

 

“Stop it please. I’m sorry I can’t do this anymore!”

 

“Sunbae..”

 

“Stop it! Stop calling me sunbae like I mean nothing to you! You’re not the only one who’e hurt! I am too! I can’t bare seeing you being touched by another guy! I hate it! I feel like killing him even if he is my own best friend! I love you Krystal! Stop acting like I mean nothing to you! It hurts. I’m sorry I hurt you but I didn’t have a choice. But if you want after this camp we can go far away like you wanted. Just the two of us”

 

“Sunbae.. I’m sorry I can’t”

 

“You love me and I love you it’s all we need”

 

“I don’t. Not anymore”

 

 

 

I held her shoulders and looked into her eyes. Blank and lifeless. 

 

 

 

“Sunbae?”

 

“CHANYEOL SUNBAE! YOOHOOO!”

 

 

 

I snapped out from my daze. What was that? It was all in my head? Wait so it means there is a chance she still loves me right? I looked at her who was snapping her fingers at me. Wow she looks like Kris hyung now.

 

 

 

“SUNBAE!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You were day dreaming. Here your life jacket”

 

“Oh. Thank you”

 

 

 

We carried our kayak to the lake where everyone was waiting for us. Mrs Yoon looked at us and gave us a thumbs up.

 

 

 

“Alright kids! First we have to teach your partner how to swim. Well at least how to float. So can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter