Help!

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ YuMi’s p.o.v ~ 

 

I woke up from my nightmare. I was getting married to Kris Ge and I have to live with him until the wedding day. I looked around. Since when is my room white?

 

“You’re awake. Breakfast is ready” wait! That wasn’t a dream?

“Why are you looking at me like that?” 

 

He walked out of the room and that’s when it hit me. Dammit it wasn’t a dream. There is school tomorrow and my uniform is at home. Hmm I think I can use that as an excuse to see Chanyeol oppa. I went to get ready and once I was done I went to the dinning room. Kris Ge has been waiting for me. When he saw me coming he helped me by pushing in the chair for me. Such a gentlemen. We started eating our breakfast in silence.

 

“Where are you going?”

“Huh?”

“You’re dressed up. You’re going somewhere?”

“Oh.. I’m going back home”

“What for? This is your home now”

“I need to get my uniform for school tomorrow”

“Oh. I’ll send you there”

“It’s okay I can go there myself”

“I wasn’t asking. I’m telling”

“Oh” Dammit.

 

Once we were done with breakfast we went out. It was so awkward. Once we reached home I rang the doorbell. I felt his hand around my waist. Dammit Ge. Damn everything! The door opened and there stood Chanyeol oppa with a shocked expression. He didn’t say a word but just called Omma.

 

“Omo! Why are you guys here so early?”

“YuMi wanted to take her stuffs for school tomorrow and I just decided that I should send her and visit you guys”

“Oh what a gentlemen you are. YuMi you must be happy”

“Oh very” I said sarcastically.

 

I saw Chanyeol oppa walking back to his room and signaling something to me.

 

“I’m going to take my things”

“Need my help?”

“It’s okay. I can manage”

 

Without waiting for him to reply I went to Chanyeol oppa’s room. I saw him sitting with his guitar as usual.

 

“Oppa..”

“Come here” he put down his guitar and mentioned me to sit beside him.

“What’s up?”

“Here” he handed me a necklace. Wait! I’ve seen this necklace before.

“Do you remember this?”

“Yes! Kris Ge gave it to me for my birthday”

“It’s your ticket out of this marriage and our freedom” 

 

He hugged me and hid his face in the crook of my neck smelling my perfume?

 

“Oppa.. Where did you get this?”

“YuRa noona kept it when she found you”

 

I didn’t hesitate and pecked his lips. He helped me to put on my necklace. I stared at him blankly until someone cleared his throat. Oh no.

 

“So you came here to see him?”

“Kris..”

“Once you’re done tell him to send you home. I have somewhere to go”

 

He didn’t look back and went out. I’m so sorry Ge. 

 

“Oppa.. Did you see his eyes? It’s so scary”

“He’s always like that but he is softhearted”

“Are you sure? He called me ..”

“He still doesn't’t know about you.. Just give it some time”

“Shall we go somewhere?”

“Oppa let’s go Lotte world!”

“AISH.. Okay!”

“I thought you would say I’m childish”

“Ridiculous. If you’re childish than I should be childish with you too”

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~ 

 

I waited for YuMi to come out but it’s taking her like forever. I decided to look for her. I didn’t know where her bedroom is but I saw a room that has it’s door opened. I went to look at it. I knew it. I saw her pecking Chanyeol’s lips and than I saw Chanyeol putting on a necklace for her. Gosh. She will always choose him over me? Am I not important? I cleared my throat and they stopped what they were doing.

 

“So you came here to see him?”

“Kris..”

“Once you’re done tell him to send you home. I have somewhere to go”

 

This is so frustrating. Am I born not to be loved? What’s wrong with me? What am I lacking that she doesn’t even look at me. The most confusing this is she changed a lot. At first I thought that she was jealous of Krystal because I’m giving her more attention but now... I went to the nearest bar and relief my stress there until I was too drunk to even go home.

 

~ Chanyeol’s p.o.v ~ 

 

“Oppa this is the best day ever!”

“Yeah. I won’t forget the way you looked when the mascot came out”

“Damn it oppa it was scary okay!”

“Yeah.. Those cute harmless bears are really scaring the out of me”

“Oppa!” she whined. 

“Even the littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter