What's going on?

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

 

~ Kris’s p.o.v ~

 

“Meimei let’s go. I don’t want to be late for school”

“Oh. Coming” 

 

What’s wrong with this girl? She’s been so quiet lately and the weird thing is she hasn’t been going home with Chanyeol. Did they quarrel? I went in the car and looked at her who was staring blankly out the window.

 

“Meimei” hmmm..

“MEIMEI!”

“HUH?! WHAT?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing?”

“You look down”

“I’m okay”

“Did you quarrel with Chanyeol?”

“It’s complicated”

“Hais. If you have anything in your mind you can talk to me. I’m your Gege for a reason you know”

“Ge.. Never mind. Forget it”

 

I was about to ask her what she wanted to talk about but the car already stopped and she went out.  I had to chased after her and pulled her hand. I know she’s breaking apart. I just pulled her into a hug and caress her back.

 

“Gege I need to go to class”

“Just remember. I’m here for you alright?”

“Thank you Ge. I’ll go now”

 

I watched her walk and stopped for a while starring in front. I turn my head to face where she was starring and now I know why she’s so down. There at the end of the hallway stood Chanyeol with Hana clinging onto him. I saw them exchanged looks before walking the opposite direction. What’s going on?

 

 

~ Krystal’s p.o.v ~

 

 

When I freed myself from Yi Fan Ge’s hug I walked towards my class. I did’t want him to see me like this. It might affect his friendship with Chanyeol oppa. I just walked towards my class but I was stopped with a heartbreaking scene. At the far end of the class stood Chanyeol oppa with Hana holding his arms. He saw me looking at him and he pulled Hana closer to her making me weak. I almost fell from my weak knees but I held the wall keeping myself on my feet and walked  straight past them. We exchanged one last glance before walking the opposite direction.  When he was no where to be seen I went to a corner and slid down on the floor hugging my knees and cried.

 

 

“Krystal?” I looked up at the person calling my name.

“Kai..”

“Why are you crying?” I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried harder.

“Shh shh don’t cry”

 

 

~ Kai’s p.o.v ~

 

 

I was about to went in my class when I heard someone crying. I went to the course and saw Krystal on the ground hugging her knees and cried. I went closer to her.

 

“Krystal?” her eyes are so red.

“Kai..”

“Why are you crying?” she wrapped her arms around my neck and cried harder.

“Shh shh don’t cry” I caress her back trying to calm her down.

 

After s few minutes I led her to the washroom and she went to wash her face. Even after washing her face she still has that red eye. What’s going on? We went into the class slightly late but Mr Yoon still hasn’t come. Lucky us. She went to her deck and slept. That’s the first time she sleeps in class. I didn’t wake her up until it was time for lunch.

 

 

~ Krystal’s p.ov ~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter