Rachel's plans

I'm not your oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: text in black is Korean, in blue is English, red is Chinese

 

~ YuMi’s p.o.v ~

 

“Yah wake up”

 

I felt my head being hit. I opened my eyes slowly. I tried moving my arms and legs but it was tied up.

 

“Look what we have here. Krystal Wu being tied up. Haha! Where is you saviour now?”

“Who are you?! Why are you doing this?”

“Rachel Lim. I’m your.. Long lost cousin”

“What?”

“My Ma is your aunt my dearest cousin”

“Why are you doing this?!”

“I just want what’s mine! Stupid grandparents who gave everything to your Ba and not my Ma. Your family lived in fame and fortune while us? We live in the slums! I just want what my family deserve!”

“Why didn’t Yèye left anything for your parents?”

“Because Ma married Appa and not the guy they wanted her to marry”

“It’s not my fault that they gave my Ba everything”

“Why am I even talking to you about this. I don’t care. I’m taking what’s mine. Don’t you dare interfere with my business”

“I just want my life back. My family. My ge. I can’t bare having him hating on me”

“I will let you reunite with your family once Wu Empire is mine”

“Fine. Do whatever you want just don’t make Kris ge hate me”

“Good. From now on Minhyuk will be keeping an eye on you. So you won’t try anything funny”

“I have a body guard now?”

“Yup. I don’t trust you cousin dear. When you reach home tell them that you got into a little accident with Minhyuk here. He will be enrolled in our school. In the same class. If you do anything funny.. Minhyuk here will do anything to keep you from doing so. I mean it even if he has to you to shut your mouth I’ll give the green light”

 

This Minhyuk guy led me to his car. I tried not to walk too close to him after what Rachel told me. This guy is dangerous. I entered his car and once he started the engine and drove towards my house. It was a silent car ride. I didn’t dare to talk to him since he could be the death of me.

 

“Don’t worry. I won’t you. It’s just a figure of speech”

“Who is she to you?”

“My girlfriend”

 

So they are together. I stayed silent not wanting to cause any trouble and waited until we reach home. Once we reached I walked towards the front door and pressed the bell. I waited until Chanyeol oppa opened it.

 

“YUMI! Where were you! I was worried!” he enveloped me into a tight hug.

“Oppa.. “

“I’m sorry. She got into a little accident with me just now”

“What happened?”

“I accidentally opened my car door while she was walking and it hit her.”

“Sounds just like YuMi” if only it was that oppa..

“I’ll be going now. I’m sorry for what happened”

 

I watched him walk back to his car and left. I turn back to Chanyeol oppa who looked at me fiercely.

 

“What’s with the eyebrow?”

“What happened?”

“He told you already”

“Are you okay?”

“The fact that I’m here means I’m okay oppa”

“I’m glad you are okay”

“I’m fine”

 

Chanyeol oppa pulled me into a hug. It’s a warm h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter