chapter thirty nine

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyun Joong and So min had decided to invite the Family to dinner in their house in order to break their news. Now the whole Family is present, including Jae bum as he sat beside Seo hwa, her face radiating happiness, an expression that mirrors Jae's.

Hyun Joong cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. He turned to look at So min who nodded. "Actually the reason I invite you all for dinner is because my wife and I have gotten a news to share, but first I have to present a gift my wife and I got for the two lovebirds," he smiled at the two couple who sat side by side, hands clasped together. Shin hye blushed while Sang bum grinned. Hyun Joong retrieved a huge wrapped box which he gave to Shin hye. "On behalf of my wife and I please do accept this little present."

Shin hye hugged him, the box tucked under her arm. "Thank you Hyun Joong." She moved to So min who stood beside him. "You are the best So min."

So min smiled as she accepted her friend's one arm hug. "I am happy for you Shin hye."

As soon as Shin hye got back to her seat, Sang bum grabbed the box from her. "Yah won't you let me see what is inside?" He began tearing at the wrappings but Shin hye's smack on his back had him yelping. He gave her a 'what the ?' look. "Yah do you want to kill me?"

Shin hye glared at him. "It is a present and we will find out what is inside when we leave here. Stop being such a baby."

"I am not being a baby." Sang bum whined.

Shin hye rolled her eyes. "Indeed you are not." She drawled sarcastically. "We are not here to spoil Hyun Joong and So min's fun. Stop whining and let's listen to their news arrasso?" She kissed his cheeks as laughter erupted around them.

Hyun Joong laughed. He couldn't believe this is the same Kim Sang Bum he knew, a blue blooded casanova but it made him realise how he had been with So min to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter