chapter twenty eight

Just married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hello Madam Kim,"

So min raised up her head from the documents she was going through. The Lee's contract must be assigned and approved as soon as possible. "What is it Hyorin?" She asked the athletic brunette in the customary black suit and a silk maroon shirt.

"You have a visitor." Hyorin replied.

So min frowned slightly. Had she forgotten something or what? Her next appointment should be in the next Twenty five minutes. Well, maybe Mrs Park decided to come earlier. "Send her in."

"It isn't Mrs Park. The man have a message for you from Master Kim." Hyorin adjusted her glasses.

So min's smile bloomed. "Hyun Joong? Where is the man?"

"I have him wait in the lobby."

So min dropped her pen and closed the files she was working on. "Send him in."

Hyorin nodded. "Yes Madam Kim." She her heels and gently opened the heavy glass door, her tight ponytail swirling behind her.

So min couldn't hide her excitement. What message could Hyun Joong have for her?

Few minutes later, a young man with jet black hair entered the office. Immediately So min felt something was off about the man, but she couldn't pin point at it. The Man had on a grey suit and a crisp white shirt underneath. His shoes were shining and he looked like the perfect business man minus the customary Briefcase. But his eyes are dark and fathomless. She could as well be looking into a deep bottomless pit. The man made no move to talk as he stared at her.

After what felt like eons, So min finally asked, a little impatient. "I believe you have a message for me from my husband."

Only then did he make an attempt at a talk. "I do have a message for you So min Kim, but you will deliver it to your husband." The Man's face was drawn tight in a hardened expression, his eyes boring into hers.

So min blinked successively. What the is going on? "What are you talking about?"

The man moved closer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter