When the Devil shows it's horns

I Always Love You II

“ I love you more and more since yesterday “

 

…..

 

Key disappeared with the other boys to get more food while Suzy is left with Min, Fei and Jia. But the girls were chatting so loud about their childhood memories and Suzy doesn’t feel like she could in any way fit into the conversation so she quickly excused herself .

 

“I’m gonna look around for a bit” she said, catching their attention as they stopped talking. They look at each other until Min nodded with a smile, “ Sure “ she said. Suzy briefly smiled back as she got up from her chair.

 

“Did we made her feel uncomfortable? “ Fei asked after Suzy went away. Min sighed “I don’t know “

 

They were silent for a couple of seconds before getting back to their topic.

 

 

 

The long table was filled with lots of food . The ones that caught her attention mostly was the cakes. She smiled to herself as she eyed the number of different cakes on the table as she picked a plate for herself.

 

The cakes were already cut and she stretched her hand forward to the first cake that she’s craving since she laid her eyes on it, the strawberry cheesecake. She picked it up carefully and eye it closely and bit her lip in happiness.

 

She’s feeling giddy inside because of a piece of cake. For her good food is happiness!

 

Then, she looked around for the next cake until someone decided to interrupt her in giddy land.

 

“ Omo, I know you”

 

A females voice spoke a few feet away from her. Suzy swiftly turned her head to the side and slowly pulled her hand back to her side. The tall girl approached her slowly with a smirk.

 

“ Look at you doing here “ she said , a playful smirk hanging on her face.

 

She’s that girl at Soohyun’s house before , Suzy thought.

 

She didn’t expect to see her here and since she’s at the party, she assumes she is somehow related to Key.

 

“Um, hi” Suzy greeted awkwardly.

 

The girl pushed her hair back off her right shoulder as she tilt her head to the left with a smile . She pulled out her hands to Suzy  “ I’m Park Raeha. “ she said.

 

“Ah … “ Suzy awkwardly nodded in return and shook her hand. “I’m Suzy “

“I know . Who can possibly forget that beautiful name?” she said. Suzy blinked at the sudden tension she’s feeling around her. “Uh … “

 

Raeha quickly adds in “ So you were the girl Grandma’s talking about . About Kibum bringing a girl with him “

 

Suzy frowns. She thought she were right, that Raeha is related to Key but what is she going on about?

 

“As soon as I saw you here, I knew it was you that he brought “ Raeha continued. Her face wore a confident look.

 

Suzy laughs lightly “ Um I don’t really understand what you’re trying to tell me”

 

Raeha snorted “ Look around! The only girl friends that Kibum has are the girls over there “ she pointed with her chin at the place where Jia, Fei and Min seated. Suzy glanced over to them but didn’t say anything. “So? “ Suzy retorted, her face started to frown even more.

 

“ Grandma said Kibum came with you. And she said that Kibum was smiling so much around you . He obviously likes you but you have a boyfriend “ she went on.

 

She lean her hand over to touch a fringe of hair on Suzy’s shoulder and pouted “ Is our lovely Suzy two timing ? “ she said and smirked.

 

Suzy immediately slapped her hand away and stepped back. Raeha raise her eyebrows at her actions.

 

“That’s nonsense. He and I are just friends“ she snorted.

 

“Then are you leading him on? Is that how you play? “ Raeha keeps accusing her. Suzy scoffed unbelievably “ What? “

 

“ You need a guy by your side and because Soohyun is not here with you, you’re attacking Kibum and making him falls for you for your own benefit . And when people ask  ,you go around telling ‘Oh, Kibum and I are just friends ‘ when clearly he doesn’t feel that way. “ she said as she stepped closer and closer to her. Of course Raeha is saying all of this in a low voice so they wouldn’t catch other’s attention.

 

Suzy eyes grew wide at her assumptions.

 

“ You act all innocent so that you can have both of them because you can’t let Soohyun go  . It’s super greedy in my opinion “ she said.

 

“Yeah? Well I did nothing wrong coming here with Key as his friend and I have the right to hang out with anyone I like so why do you bother ?” Suzy said . “At the very least I have the decency to not bother someone else’s boyfriend “ she continued . Raeha scoffed and glared at her , “ I was merely doing a group discussion “

 

Suzy smirked “ You knew your actions then since I didn’t even mention you “

 

Raeha tried hard to not raise her voice at her “ You- “

 

“ The thing is  .. “ Suzy said, cutting her off. “ It’s just the same for me. You were doing a group discussion with Soohyun and I am here attending a party with a friend. No more no less “ she said, clearing this thing once and for all.

 

And with that she walked away.

 

 

….

 

 

  As soon as she got back from the party , she wiped off of her makeup and changed into her pajamas. She felt kind of offended earlier when she confronted Park Raeha. Do everyone sees her like that?  , she thought to herself and sit on her bed. She took her phone from the night stand and immediately press call to Soohyun’s number.

 

She was breathing heavily as she waited second after second for him to pick up but it went straight to voicemail. She sighed and tried for the second time but ended with the same result. She decided to leave a message.

 

To: Soohyun

 

Are you busy? Call me when you’re free

 

 

She looked at the message for the last time as she pressed sent. She thought that once she could talk to Soohyun, she can be calm again.

 

….

 

Back to school on Monday , Soohyun just realized a message from Suzy when he got to his locker. He left his phone in his locker on Sunday when he had to meet with a teacher. As soon as he got home, he realized he forgot his phone and was too tired to go back.

 

He immediately reply to her message.

 

To: Suzy

 

I’ll call you after school. Don’t sleep in class. x

 

 

He smiled to himself and locked his phone as he made his to class.

As soon as he reached class , he saw IU at her desk, looking down at a magazine. He knocked on her desk briefly as he passed by. IU looked up to him and smiled. “ Hi “ she said and Soohyun smiled in return.

 

“ You look tired “ IU said. He gave a small smile “ I kinda regret accepting your offer to enter the debate team “ he said.

 

IU laughed and said “ Princess Raeha is not treating our Prince right? “

 

“Ha-ha , funny IU “ he mocked her and rolled his eyes.

 

It seems like IU is teasing her about how he’s working with Raeha on a daily basis. But on the bright side , IU is talking to him more and it’s safe to say that they are friends now.

 

 

 

 

The bell rang and Soohyun is grateful the day is finally over. He got no practice today so he just wanna go home and relax. Since he was joining a lot of school activities, he feels like he doesn’t have a proper time to rest besides at night when he has to sleep.

 

“ Soohyun! “ someone called his name from far , practically shrieking his name out loud because his name echoed in the hallway. He turned to his side to find Raeha swiftly stands out among the crowd because of her tall figure. When she finally arrived in front of Soohyun with a huff, she gave him a big smile , it’s almost creepy.

 

“Hiiii !!!!” she waved frantically. Soohyun looked around and gave her a look “ Raeha , calm down “ he said.

 

She looked around for a bit touched her hair out of habit and giggled “ Oh sorry. Was I loud? “

 

“ Very “ he replied shortly as he took more things out of his locker into his bag .

 

“Do you wanna do our own discussion after school ? “ she asked excitedly.

 

Soohyun quickly look at her in horror. “ No. I’m going home  and I want to be alone” which resulted in Raeha making a sad face.

 

 

From a few metres from them was Jiyeon. She was watching Raeha talking to Soohyun. She made a disgusted face every time Raeha bounce her body while talking to him.

 

“Jiyeon ah! “ someone called her and she looked across her shoulder and spotted Jonghyun and IU , waving at her and calling her over to head home. She frantically called them over with her hand signals . Jonghyun and IU looked at each other and drew their eyebrows together as they both approached their friend.
 

“What? “ IU asked . Jiyeon pulled her arm and hug her close to her as positioned her face to look at the direction she was looking. “I smell something fishy “ Jiyeon said. IU carefully examined Raeha with Soohyun suspiciously. “What is she up to ?” she mumbled.

 

Jonghyun popped by Jiyeon’s other side and said “What’s fishy? “

 

Jiyeon pointed to the direction with chin and said “I don’t think she’s up to no good. Look at her “

 

Jonghyun just watched with his eyebrows coming close to each other.

 

…..

 

“Did you and Suzy broke up or something? “ Raeha started to speak again. She leans on the locker beside Soohyun and plays with her hair. She look at Soohyun for his reaction. Soohyun stopped typing a message and looked over his locker door “ No , we’re still together “ he replied .

 

He gave her a menacing look for asking that question out of the blue. He clearly wasn’t feeling comfortable talking about his girlfriend to Raeha since this girl was being too attached to him since they started working together for the debate.

 

He thought she’ll change after he introduced Suzy as his girlfriend to her but she became even more attached since that . It made Soohyun cringe.

 

Somehow he felt impatient for that debate competition this week to be over.

 

“ Well I was just asking for confirmation “ she replied shamelessly.

 

Soohyun laughed at her statement.

 

Raeha rolled her eyes for getting laughed at and said “ I went to my grandma’s house on the weekend “

 

Soohyun ignored her as he continued typing a message to his mother. “And I met my cousin “ she went on but Soohyun feign ignorance.

 

“ He brought a girl with him to meet my grandma. My grandma loves her! “ she exclaimed and then scoffed. “ Turns out it was your girlfriend “ she said.

 

Soohyun stopped typing and look at her , his forehead harden as he tries to sink in what she just said.

 

Raeha smiled wickedly , “ They seem pretty close since they came separately together from Kibum’s other best friends “ she said and ended it there.

 

Soohyun’s expression changed and looked at her to see if she’s talking the truth.

 

Raeha smirked.