When you're having Fun with friends

I Always Love You II

"You're the only person I can't stay mad at "

***

Suzy took Key's advice differently. She thought that he meant that she shouldn't let it bother her mind , instead she should face it. That's why she decided to take a bus with her sister to this neighbourhood. As always Sulli went to Jonghyun's house to spend her time with Soojung.

But when she arrived, she saw Soohyun with a girl.

A beautiful and hot one to be exact.

And they're sitting so close.

Too close .

She could feel her inside burning. She came here to make up to him and this is what she gets ?

She gritted her teeth and approach the two. She made an indifferent face to Soohyun and his face lit up with amusement. They just stare at each other before Suzy decided to speak.

*If this is how you're going to play then fine. * she thought.

" You should apologize " she said.

Soohyun raises his brows , but still he isn't talking. Raeha just watched and scoffed quietly.

" You made me upset for two days! " she burst. Raeha frowned and thought * Who's this girl?*

Soohyun tries hard not to laugh. So this is how she shows her jealousy. But he still calmly look at her.

Suzy sit on the couch in front of him and his eyes followed her actions. She took a clear look of how close they sit and feel even more heated up. She crossed her arms together and look snobbily at Soohyun. " You have to take me out for dinner tonight " she said and leaned on the couch.

This time Soohyun smiled at her.

Raeha scoffed " Wha- "

" I don't care. You must! " she said again. Now she felt like crying because Soohyun isn't answering her. What if he already thought of breaking up? That's why he didn't call for 2 days and that is why he's with this girl ?!

Suzy is freaking out and her eyes begins to well up in tears but then Soohyun speak.

" Okay. I'm sorry " he said and smiled at her. " I'll make it up to you. It's my fault " he said.

"What is going on? " Raeha spoke and his face is filled with disbelief and also she seems quite angry.

They both look at her.  Suzy smirked and lean in the couch even more, ignoring her.

Soohyun turns to her and said  " Sorry. She's Suzy " and then he takes a look at his girl " She's my girlfriend " he said and Suzy smiled.

At that moment, Raeha felt so humiliated that he couldn't say anything. But she tried her best not to lose her compose in front of Soohyun.

" Well, I guess we can continue our work later since your girlfriend is here? " she said and smiled sweetly at Suzy. Suzy smiled back at her with the same amount of sweetness.

She gathered her things and got up " Nice meeting you Suzy . I like your hair " she said and Suzy look at her hair and mutter "Thanks "

" See you later Soohyun " she said with a tone of flirtiness that made Suzy roll her eyes. " Yeah, see you later " he said and waved at her as she leaves. Suzy gives him a look and he said " What? "

Suzy looks away , pretending she doesn’t care. “Nothing “ , she said as she examine her own nails that’s not painted. “She’s pretty. New student ?” she asked as she carefully glance at him for his reply.

“Yeah. She’s friend with IU “ he replied, his eyes fixed on the screen of his laptop. She nodded . Suzy starting to get sad that he’s not giving his attention to her right now. He notices it and immediately said “I’ll finish this off then I’ll take you out “

Her face lit up and nodded.

 

***

 

 

“ Key and I are just friends you know “she said . She knew she said it already but she wants to let him keep it in his mind. Suzy looks at him until he gave her a curt nod. “Okay” he replied and smiled.

“It doesn’t matter anymore that you’re here. It means you care “ he said as he looked out of the window , enjoying the soft breeze of the night. Suzy smiled “ Tch, when did I not care ? You always misjudge me “ she sulked. Soohyun laughs and kick her legs lightly under the table .

“ Where are you gonna sleep tonight ? You’re not going home after this right? It’s late by the time you get home “ he worries. “At Jonghyun’s I guess. My sister is there “ she said , her face stoic.

He frowns . He knows they’re best friends but .. she’s gonna sleep at his place but not his ? Friends before boyfriends he guess.

Suzy noticed he kept quiet . “Why ? You want me to sleep at your house then? “ she suggested . His face immediately lit up and quickly nod. Suzy laughs and kick his legs lightly multiple times “ Look how eager ! “ she said.

He laughs along. He knows Suzy didn’t take him as a needy boyfriend or anything. He honestly never think of Suzy that way. Didn’t even know why. Maybe he doesn’t really feel the longing yet.

“I’m curious “ he suddenly blurted.

“What ? “

“Why are you okay of spending night at Jonghyun’s but not me ? “ he asked. Suzy kept quiet.

“ I get shy “ she said , more like a whisper. “ Hm ? “

“ Whenever I’m around you, I get shy easily . That’s why “ she confessed. Soohyun nodded but sighed “But its not right , you know. You should be spending more time with me than him “

She smiled “ I know “

 

 

***

 

 

When they got in the car after dinner, Suzy blurted “ I was joking about going to his house “

He turned to her “Then you’re going back to my house ? “ he asked.

“ No . I’m going to IU’s “ she said. She giggled when his face fell . She nudged his elbow “Oh come on . I need my girl friends too “

He chuckles “I get it “

 

 

 

“ Omo ! You two “ IU’s reaction when she opened the door and was met with the couple. “ Hey Jieun. Just dropping my girlfriend here” he said and pushed the small of  Suzy’s back towards her best friend. The title and the small gesture fluttered her heart.

IU was still having ‘’OMO’ reaction on her face. Soohyun smiled and look at Suzy before heading away back to his car. Suzy looked as he went away and turned back to her friend who is still in disbelief manner. She slapped her arm lightly “What are you so surprised about “ . IU chuckles “ It’s good to see you guys like this. My mother heart warms up “she said . They both giggled and she pulled Suzy in as its starting to get cold outside.

 

 

 

“What the hell? Friends ? That’s total bull ! “ she shrieked . Suzy hit the soft bed of Jieun’s as she repeated what she heard.  “No! Soohyun definitely said that girl is your friend!

IU scoffs loudly.

“How could I be friends with her when she kept getting on my nerves ?! “ she said loudly again. Suzy finds IU’s tantrum cute. Oh, it’s been so long since she saw IU hate on someone. IU started to tell about Raeha from A to Z and by the end of the night , she almost died of laughter.

“But I admit she’s really pretty though “ Suzy pouted.  IU rolled her eyes “Please don’t say that in front of me. It hurt my pride “

And again , Suzy laughs.

The next day when she meets Jiyeon at a regular coffee shop with IU, they talked about the same thing and Jiyeon’s reaction was similar about IU being friends with Raeha as being told by Soohyun.

 

“What ?! “

 

 

A/N [8/4/2015] :

Gosh! It's been so long already. First of all I want to apologize to anyone who waited. I know I .

Second of all, I stopped writing for different reasons.

1) Luhan left from EXO right ? When I heard that last year, I was broken . Felt like the lights had fade out of my world. That's why I left because it hurts me to stay.

2) I got writer's block when my plans for this story had disappeared. Honestly I already planned the plot in a piece of paper that I kept somewhere , which i believed had been lost. So i need to reconstruct and that took some time.

 I left KPOP for months ! And now in April, I'm finally back . The wound is healed but I do miss Luhan. And life had been tough. School, family , etc. I figured I need somewhere to escape and I remember this place :)

I'm going to try hard from now on. Thanks for those who still stayed with me. You're the best. I love you !

Ps, OMO HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED KDRAMA BLOOD STARRING AHN JAEHYUN AND GOO HYESUN! I AM ADDICTED I CAN DIE . WATCH IT !!!! IT'S AT EPISODE 16 ALREADY!