When you can feel the green light

I Always Love You II
It was kinda exhausted for Suzy on her first day at school. It was the first time she feels that time is moving so slow when she's in class. Or maybe because she's not used to this new people. 
 
She walks out alone while holding her bag strands. Her phone beeped and she lazily checked to see a message. 
 
 
From: Sulli
Unnie, I went first because I'm going to stop by somewhere. 
 
 
 
Suzy sighed. Looks like she's be taking the bus alone then. She sighed again as she locks her phone. 
 
Her new friends were so cheerful around each other. She assumes that they must have been friends for a long time now. How nice she watched them joking with each other. It just remind her so much of her friends. She does misses them a lot. 
 
" Suzy ! Wait up ! " she immediately turned her head when she heard her name being called. " Huh?" 
 
Key stopped in front of her as he catches his breath. " Why did you leave alone? You should walk back with us " he said. 
 
She smiles awkwardly with the invitation " Ah... I feel like I was bothering you guys " she confessed. They always had things to talk about while she just stood with them cluelessly. She feels like an outsider who barges into them without shame. 
 
He laughed and patted her arm " Don't even think like that. You can hang with us from now on. Don't even worry to look for friends. You're our friend now, Suzy " he said with a warm smile. 
Suzy smiles back gratefully. " Thank you, Key " she said, feeling weird to call his name for the first time. 
 
They started walking as he laughs softly again. " Bus stop ?" he asked and she nodded. " You too ? " she asked and he nods eagerly. *He's so cheerful* she thought to herself as she smiles while looking at him. 
 
She laughs softly " I thought I was taking the bus alone today. My sister went back first. " she said. Key glances at her while smiling without her knowing. " Glad I have you, Key " she added. 
 
" It's the first time I hear my name comes out so beautiful from someone's mouth " he joked as he beamed at her while smiling jokingly. 
 
Suzy giggled as she looks fixedly ahead. He bumped shoulders with her. " Ayee, you don't talk a lot " he stated as he tilted his head to look at her in the eyes. 
 
Suzy glances at his eyes and instantly looks away. She's not used to close proximity with someone she just met. " I'm just not good with new people " she confessed. 
 
Key nods as he glances at her again " I see " 
 
The bus was already there when they reached. He lets her get on first as he followed after. They took their seats beside each other. 
 
" Where do you live ? " he asked as he looks across the view outside. Suzy turns to look at him. She told her where she lives. He snaps his head to her " Really ? I live there too " he said. He throws his head back and laughs making Suzy look at him with awe. He's flawless. 
 
Suzy giggled " What to get so excited about anyway ? " she questioned. Key stares at her and give a meaningful smile. 
 
" I can get closer to you then " 
 
__________________________________________________________
 
It was suppose to be a long chapter but I got some boy problems that is complicating my mind ; I can't think straight. And yes, when it's about boys for a teenage girl like me , I have mood swings ; often. Especially if that guy is someone special :( 
And I'm jealous because of him with someone else ; a girl [of course] . But he ignores me. I really can't think straight right now. My mind's a mess. It's suppose to be a happy day :/ 
Thanks for reading and commenting! Sorry for ranting but I just had to let it out somewhere