When you almost confessed

I Always Love You II

" You weren't just a star to me . You were my whole damn sky " 

_______________________________________________________________

" We're going to the fried chicken store , Onew's treat ! " Fei said out loud and Onew shook his head while laughing. But since he didn't protest about it , the whole group cheered since they got their activity after school . 

Suzy laughs along with them , they seem to never lack energy . They never stop talking , especially the girls. Suzy is more to the guys, they're the one who's giving responses and she does too. 

" You're tag along right ? " Minho asked while walking beside Suzy and Taemin's on her other side. She nodded without hesitation. 

A sudden slung on her neck made her choke a bit and realizes Taemin pulled her by her neck towards him " Or your boyfriend is fetching you today too , huh ?! " Taemin said out loud and she can hear Minho and Onew were laughing hard . Suzy's eyebrows came to the centre as she tried hard to let Taemin's arms off her neck. Once she got rid of his arms , she rubbed her sore area with her palm while glaring at him " Don't - you - dare , do that again ! " she grunted but they didn't take it serious as Taemin and the others just laugh harder. 

Suzy can't help but to broke into a smile seeing them laughing and joking with her. She can never stay angry with these guys. " I'm going. No one is fetching me today " she said and they cooed , saying that Soohyun's a bad boyfriend and Suzy is available today. Of course she can't handle their jokes so she bursted out laughing with them. 

While she was laughing she saw Key was quiet while walking with them. His mind was not with them again, because it's like he can't hear what they're saying. It's like he's in his own world, where there is only him. 

" Jyeah! Let's go to the chicken shop ! " Minho cheered as he pulled Key with his arm around his neck, just like how Taemin did to Suzy. She guessed that guys always do that because she remembered Jonghyun likes to do the same thing. 

Key pushed Minho's arms away hard making him stumbled back in shock. They all stopped walking as their eyes all set on Key. Key let out an irritated sigh. " I'm not going, I'm tired " he simply said as he strode off without more words. 

" What's wrong with him ? " Minho blurted with eyes still in shock of what just happened. The impact wasn't hard but his friend's action did left him in confusion and when Key doesn't explain why he acted like that, Minho was left hurt by his actions. 

Suzy looks from her friends to Key who's reaching out of the school gate by now. She's worried about him because she never seen this side of him. Key was always so cheerful and funny , she doesn't want him to change into someone who's hard to approach. She likes Key for how warm and friendly he is. She bit her lip and told Min she'll be going with Key and they should just stick to their plan. 

Since the mood was totally reversed , Min just nodded as she ask them to just forget about it. It's not like they doesn't know him. Although they doesn't know what he's feeling , they know too well, that he likes to keep things to himself , that's why they didn't bother to bug him with questions because that would make him angrier. 

Suzy jogs towards Key , keeping her pace as regular as his , so that they could walk side by side. It's like Key doesn't notice her presence as the rough look on his face is still visible. Suzy glanced at him nervously and bumped their elbows together. " Hey, are you really okay ? " she spoke. He jumped and from that she knew that he didn't notice her presence which left her more curious of what was occupying his mind all the time. 

Key stops abruptly in his tracks when he acknowledge Suzy is in front of him now. He looks back towards the school gate and back to her with a puzzled expression " What are you doing here ? I thought you were with them ? " he said , and his eyes were so big in question that Suzy smiled because she thought it was cute. 

" They are 6 in total and you're alone. Of course , I'll come with you " she said and his heart starting to beat like crazy he hoped he could just hold his heart to make it steady. 

" I'm fine. You don't have to worry " 

" How come I will not worry ? You're being so quiet. Where's the cheerful Key that I know  ? " Suzy said which made the cut in his heart grew deeper. If only she knew the cause of his behaviour is because of her ; because of the fact that she's someone's girlfriend and because he can't face her like before after knowing his feelings which starting to grow stronger day by day.

" I was just..." he still try to think for an excuse but when Suzy gave him a firm look, he knew he can't lie any longer. He looks away and sigh desperately with his eyes close. 

He feels her hand on his shoulder so he slowly opens his eyes , she is giving him a friendly look . * No don't do this * he begged in his mind for her to stop , stop making him like this. Stop making him mesmerized with every faces she gave him , if she kept doing this , he doesn't think he can hold it in any longer. He might just tell her his true feelings , although he knows her answer will not be in his favour. 

And to know that they'll never be the same again just makes him more sad. 

" Just tell me , okay ? I'll be here for you " she said and although he doesn't want to tell her , his insides keep pushing him to just tell her, just be honest. 

* It wouldn't hurt right ? * he told himself as he tries to slow his breathing along with his heartbeat. 

He looks at Suzy , just staring at her and she waited for him to speak . He's grateful that she's this concern about his well-being , he's grateful enough to have her as his friend. But there's this part of him just wanted to be selfish. He wanted her all to himself. 

He opens his mouth to speak . " I think I fell in love , Suzy " he blurted and her eyes grew wider ; but not with shock but curiousity. 

 


_______________________________________________________________
Gosh, honestly I hate oblivious girls or guys. But , sometimes I don't realize I'm oblivious myself. Or maybe I just pretend not to know anyone's feelings. It's to keep someone from getting hurt , right ? Well, that's what I thought.

Anyone here like to listen to " I Still Love You " sung by Suzy ? Because I do. keke, I'm listening to it now, I always have been. ^_^ Would you mine telling me your favourite songs and why you like them ? 

I still have more chapters to be done. Sobs, but I'm gonna have my whole 6 weeks summer vacation ( lol ) and I'm gonna try my hardest to finish this fast. Honestly because I have 4 ongoing fics that's 100 miles to be done , sobs 

Thanks for reading and the comments are so wonderful , it made my day brighter :"))  sorry for the long author's note, ugh I'm so lame.