When a girl caught your eye

I Always Love You II
Jia nudged Key who's staring intently somewhere. " Hey " she voiced. Key was startled as she snaps back to Jia. " What ? " he asked inncently. 
 
" You were zoning out? Are you okay ? " she asked , eyes flickered widely open. 
 
Key snorted. " Duh, I'm okay" he said as he turn his attention back to the new girl. * Woah, she's a beauty* he told himself.
 
He stares at her as she walks to find her seat. She went to sit beside Min, one of his friends too, and he was grateful. At least he had a chance to talk to her later. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suzy walks to find her seat. This class's desks are combined into two. She's not getting her seat alone like her old school. She saw an empty seat beside a girl with short hair. The girl was supporting her chin with her palm, while smiling welcoming at her. 
 
She smiled back. Another luck on her first day. 
 
As she went to take her seat, she notices someone that was watching her all along. She turned a little to look at him and that guy was a little startle to see her looking back. 
 
Suzy gave him a small smile and nods a little bit before turning back to the front.
 
 
 
 
 
She turned and Key was a bit startled that he have been caught staring at her. He was panicking a little inside but then the girl gave him a sweet small smile. Just a small smile but Key's eyes lit up immediately.
 
*She smiled at me* he thought giddily. His friends might if they know he got so excited about a small thing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hi , I'm Min!  " the friendly girl started a conversation with her. She still had her chin on her palm while staring at Suzy interestingly. 
 
" I'm Suzy " she said and smiled. Min nodded and turn her body to face behind. She pointed to the two boys sitting behind their desks. 
 
" This is Minho and this is Taemin " she introduced as she smiled cheekily at them. Suzy nodded and bows lightly at them " Hello " she said. 
 
The two handsome guys beamed at her and smile brightly. " Hi ! " they greeted cheerfully with a small wave. Suzy smiles wider. She's glad that she got friendly classmates. 
 
Min chuckled and craned her necks to the two seats beside their desks. " And that's Onew and Fei " she pointed with her chin. " Hi, Suzy ! " Fei called with a friendly tone and wave at her too. Suzy replied with a smile too. Onew gave her an eye smile. 
 
" Behind them is Key and Jia " she said and grinned. Suzy turned to see the guy that was looking at her just now and the girl beside him. She smiles sweetly " Hi " she greeted.
 
" Hi. I like your hair " she said and grinned. Suzy chuckles brightly "Thanks ". Key chuckled too and greeted " Hi " which Suzy returns again with a smile. 
 
The class begins and everyone stops talking to each other. Suzy, still not used to the surrounding , tries to be comfortable, especially when she already got to know nice people.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The bell rings indicating lunch. Everyone stood up from their seats, and Key watches Suzy as she stood up but moved no where. He assumes that she doesn't know where to go.
 
He nudged Jia from beside him and she looked up boredly " What ? " she asked as she stuffed her books under her desk. " How about let her have lunch with us " Key said , kinda in a whispering manner. 
 
Jia snorted " What's with you? Why are you whispering ? How about you go and ask her ? " Jia suggested as she pointed to Suzy with her eyes a few times. 
 
Key's brows furrowed. Jia stares at him longer , reading him. " Don't tell me... you're shy ?" she grinned as she wriggles her eyebrows at him. 
 
Key instantly denied, with hands waving in disapproval. He scoffed when Jia chuckled louder " It's not like that! " he shouted , unsatisfied. 
 
His friends shot their heads; looking at him including Suzy. She had a puzzled expression on her face as she stares at Key with eyes flickered suspiciously.
 
" Aa.." he begins to stammer. Jia stifles her laughter and gave a cheerful smile at Suzy. " Do you want to eat lunch with us ?" she asked. 
 
Suzy was feeling weird but accepts the invitation eventually. At least she wouldn't be eating alone like a freak.
 
 
 
 
 
Short chapt and no Hyunzy. keke , sorry ^_^ Thanks for reading and commenting :D