When things around you are not the same

I Always Love You II
" How's the new uniform ? " Soohyun asked through the phone. 
 
Suzy was fixing her tie in front of the mirror , while speaking to Soohyun who is on loudspeaker. 
"It's fine. " she replied. " I think I look fine " she said and smiled. 
 
" Are you going now ? " he asked, slightly sad. Suzy chuckled. " Well, are you not going to school ?" she asked as she picks up her bag . " Right " she heard him chuckled. 
 
Suzy smiled as she holds onto her phone close to her ear; already turning off the speaker. " I'm going down for breakfast " she said , walking down the stairs of her new house carefully. 
 
" Hm " he replied short.
 
" Don't worry , I won't sleep in class " she joked to enlighten the mood. And it worked as she heard him laughed gruffly. " Yeah, you better don't on your first day " he reminded. 
 
" Arasso " she said sulkily ; slightly pouting. She enters the kitchen and walked towards the dining table. Her mom was making tea while Sulli eyed her while munching on her toast. 
 
" Yeah. We'll talk later " she said as she hung up. She contacted her friends like they had planned for the whole holiday. IU, Jiyeon and Jonghyun called yesterday because they were saying that they won't call on the first school day as they know the couple would be busy talking on the phone. 
 
Suzy smiles to herself as her heart warms. What great friends she had. She's not going to become gloomy when her friends were all energetic even when they are apart. 
 
She seated herself in front of Sulli. She notices her sister were glaring at her, so she looked up and raised her brows. " What?" 
 
Sulli scoffed lightly. " I thought you're going to date Jonghyun someday. I guess I'm wrong " she said bluntly as she continues munching on her toast innocently. 
 
Suzy stare at her for a while ; but she didn't reply. Although she acts cool in front of her friends and of course Jonghyun himself- she still has guilt in her that won't wash away. She feels bad. 
 
Jonghyun was for her everytime but she can't give him more than a friend. He did said that he was already fine with it and he often joke about it after. But everytime someone brought up about them being together, Suzy will get sensitive. 
 
She felt that she had hurt him. A lot. 
 
She sighs and grab on a toast. Life must go on. She always wish one day he will find someone much better than her. Who will take good care and realizes his feelings. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since their new school by the road, they can't walk to school like they used to. They had to take bus from now on and Suzy will be going with Sulli to school. Sunhwa had left to school with their mom as she's in different school.
 
They took their seats beside each other quietly. Suzy and Sulli really doesn't talk much. Suzy always had her friends back then, and Sulli always had Soojung. Maybe its a good time for them to bond since they don't have their best friends at the moment. 
 
Suzy stares at her sister for a moment as Sulli look across the road. " What's wrong with your eyes? You cried again last night? " she asked as she leans to get a closer look. 
 
Sulli leans back " Don't come near me. It's awkward" she mutters. Suzy immediately leans back and sit properly. Yeah, it is awkward to talk like this. They never really do had sisterly moment. 
" Soojung called again yesterday. I can't help it " she replied suddenly . Suzy turns to face her but she looks fixedly ahead. Suzy nods in return ; doesn't really know what she should say. 
 
Sulli always had been the crybaby. Eventhough she's a lot bigger and taller than Soojung's figure, it was always Soojung who took care of her. Sulli doesn't had many friends, she's hard to mix with people. She only had Soojung who truly understands her. 
 
And now that she's not here ; what do her family expect from her?
 
The bus jerked to a stop and they stood up to get down the bus. The bus wasn't too crowded today. Maybe because it is the first day and parents wants to send their children to school. 
 
Suzy's dad left early in the morning for work ; and her mom had to send Sunhwa to her school. 
She stepped down the bus and examines the surrounding. To be exact ; her new school. They have to walk a few feet away from the bus stop to reach their school. 
 
Suzy turns her head to look at Sulli . She is looking grumpy with her hands gripping tightly onto her bag's strands. 
 
They enters the school building together ; since they are the new students. People were busy with themselves that they didn't even  bother to turn and look at them. Like Sulli even care, but Suzy was feeling differently from her sister. 
 
She was feeling extremely nervous. This time she's on her own. No friends to back her up. But she promised herself that she'll stay strong no matter what. Although she always heard stories about how scary it was to be a new student. 
 
She and Sulli finally reached the school office and ask for their class timetable. They study their own timetable as they walk out of the office to the hallway without any word to each other. 
 
As Sulli look up from the paper, she looks around anxiously. " They all already went to their classes ! " she said with slight gasped. " I don't want to go and stand in front of the class like an idiot introducing myself! " she said as she begins to run from where they were standing. 
 
Suzy panicked. " Wait! " but Sulli doesn't stop. " Goodluck unnie ! " Sulli shouted from the other side of the hallway as she took the stairs ; completly out of Suzy's sight. 
 
Suzy sighs defeatedly. Now, she is more nervous as she is alone. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a 6 minutes walk to find her classroom, she finally reached. As she thought, the class had begin as she saw the students were staring fixedly upfront which she confident is the teacher. 
 
She gulped nervously before knocking lightly on the door. All eyes turn to look at her. She looked aroung shyly as she slowly bows. " Anneyonghaseyo " she greeted and the teacher walk away from the desk she was leaning to. 
 
" Ah, you must be the new student for this class " the teacher said and gave her a warm smile which Suzy was relieved to receive. She's grateful that her day begins without any trouble. 
 
" Ne " she replied softly. The teacher faces the class again with her big smile. " Class, please welcome our new student who will joining our class for the whole year " she announced with her steady teaching voice. 
 
" Introduce yourself " the teacher whispered as she walks to sit on the teacher desk ; leaving Suzy standing all alone. 
 
* Oh no * she bit her lip lightly with the overflooding nervousness. She gulped again before starting with a light bow. " Anneyeonghaseyo. Bae Suzy imnida " she spoke ; trying to take a look at her new classmates whose faces she's unfamiliar. 
 
She hopes deeply inside that one of the faces is Jiyeon or IU or Jonghyun or Eunjung or Wooyoung or Soohyun . But of course that hope wouldn't be fulfilled. It's not logical for them to actually be there. 
 
" I just moved here and yes I will be studying here for the whole year " she spoke ; trying hard to sound not nervous. At least she thinks she succeeded as she receives mostly positive looks from her classmates. 
 
" Very well. Suzy, please take your seat. " the teacher with the big smile told her with warm voice. She nods to the teacher and walks to find her seat. 
 
She could feel one pair of eyes that never left her for a second. 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Idk if it's short or if it was crap cause I kinda mixed everything(my ideas) together. keke XD I'm sorry. But thanks for reading anyway and do comment !  :) 
[Idk what to name the chapt]