When he loses himself in front of you

I Always Love You II

" Some people don't notice the things we do for them, until we stop doing it "


____________________________________________________________________

Soohyun can't believe what he did. It's unlogical to say that he's unconcious while doing it. But he did drove all the way from his house before his mom called for dinner , and less than an hour, he's in front of her house. 

His feet glued to the ground as he was bargaining with himself whether to go in or just go back. What would Suzy say when she sees him? He came out of the blue, she must be really shock. But what's more important what will he say to her. He's n0t good with words, and if he ruin the moment with his silly words again, Suzy might not like him anymore. Suzy will think he's a weirdo with good looks. And she will eventually leave him. 

He doesn't want that to happen. He doesn't want to even imagine it. 

He blew his breath and a smoke formed. " Should I go in ? " he mumbled . He looked up her house and thought he should just go back. There's no good meeting her this way, she must be busy. He sighed as his feet begins to turn . 

But he stopped halfway when a thought reached his mind. What if she's still with her friends ? The guys. He pursed his lips in thin line when he thought of it . He ,then, decided to check. He walks away from her house entrance and went to the corner where her garden could be seen. He knew her room is facing the garden . 

The lights to Suzy's room is open and he sighed in relief. He hoped that would at least be Suzy in there. At least he knew she's home. He stares at her window, wondering what is she doing right now, if he could talk to her right now. He wanted to, but he felt different. It suddenly feels like the old time, where he's always afraid to talk to her ; to begin any kind of conversations first. 

He shut his eyes and hold his head. " Damn.." he cursed and brushed his hair roughly. Why can't he think properly. It's not that hard anyway, when he could solve maths equation is seconds. 

" Soohyun ? " a voice called him and his head snapped to his right. Suzy's mom was standing there , a metre away from him. He saw a grocery bag in her hand . Her mom was staring at him with big eyes. She'd probably thought the same. Why is he here ? It's still weekdays and he sure got school tomorrow , but he came all the way here at night. 

He rubbed his neck awkwardly and glanced at her mom. Her mom raised her brows, demanding an answer. 

He sighed and smiled sheepishly. " Suzy " he only said her name  and her mother's lip curled up in a meaningful smile. " She's inside. Come in " she said , as if she understood what is going in that young man's head. 

When her mother walked pass him , he blew air . Gosh, he was so nervous. His hand reached his chest as he hold onto his pounding heart. He spun around and followed her mother into her house. 

 


" I'm home " her mother chimed and kicked off her shoes . He did the same and followed behind her quietly. Her mother got in the kitchen and put down her bag . She looks over at Sulli who's playing her phone " Sulli ah. Where is Suzy ? " she asked . Sulli shruggs , not looking at her as she simply said " Upstairs " 

Her mother nodded and turned to Soohyun, giving him a look. She motioned with her head for him to go upstairs and Soohyun nodded nervously in return. He never really had a proper conversation with her mother before and it's really nerve wrecking. 

He walks out of the kitchen , finding his way to the stairs . When he reached upstairs , he immediately could detect her room. " This is it " he mumbled. He could just back away now, but he knew he'll regret it later. But he's feeling so nervous, without knowing the exact reason, and plus he's a bit shy ? 

He gulped and put his hand to the door, almost touching it. " Should  I knock?  Should I not ? " he kept repeating in his mind again and again. While he was losing himself in front of her door. A loud voice from downstairs surprised him and he begin to panic. 

" Suzy ah! " 

He panicked. " Omo, what should I do? Where should I hide ? " he said in his head as he starts to feel uncomfortable while unconciously looking around for a place to hide. But it was too late because the door opened and Suzy is now already standing in front of him. 

 

When she opened the door and was meet with a body ,she slowly looked up and was internally shock to see Soohyun. Her eyes showed her surprise although she didn't gasp or jump or anything. Soohyun too, slowly look down to her and they locked eyes. 

But within 2 seconds he looked away. His ears turning red. 

Suzy saw it and smiled. " Haha, what are you doing here ?"  she laughed , her eyes turned smaller. " I was surprised really " she said and slowly look at his face for some explanation. He is still isn't talking. He doesn't know what to say. Suzy's lips stretched to the side " You're always suddenly so quiet with me " she said and he quickly look at her . " I'm not " he said, too quickly , Suzy had to raise her brows in question. " What do you mean ?  " she asked casually. 

He sighed , he was being foolish again. " Nevermind that " he said and looks at her again. Should he tell her he missed her, that's why he stupidly came all the way here, just to see her? They were still looking at each other, it's just they look at them differently. Suzy obviously looked at him because she's still puzzled of his appearance here , while Soohyun looked at her with much more meaning, with so much words he wanted to say but he can't. 

He sighed and closed his eyes, growing Suzy's confusing more. He looked away from her again and just let down his head ; facing the floor. " What's wrong ? " she asked , suddenly feeling worried. Did he came here to say something? Did something happened ? 

Foolishly , the first reason that came up to her head is break up. " Does he wants to break up with me ? " she thought and mentally gasp. If it's true she's really wasn't ready for this . She never even imagined it before because she never wanted this to happen. She didn't say anything and as she starts to panic , she played with her fingers as she wait nervously for him to talk. 

She saw him put his hand to his face , holding it. He takes in a deep breath . He looks frustrated and the possibility that he's breaking up with her is higher. Her heart starting to beat so hard and she bit the inside of . She waited and waited for him to talk. It feels like an hour , it feels like a year. Or it feels like the time stopped. When he opened his mouth ,as he looks at her , she really did wish the time will stop, so that any negativity that might happen later, she can avoid it. 

" I miss you " he said , and she really did feel like the time had stopped, and so is her heart. 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry. I actually know that the chapters are so short, but it's actually hard to reach even 1k words , especially 2k words. But it's okay, I'll work hard. Thanks lovelies, ILY <3 :D

and.....hyunzy moments ? XD