When your friend helps out for a lame surprise

I Always Love You II

The weeks went by fast. And it's already a month Suzy's been studying there. She begins to act naturally around her new friends , the girls mostly. They always hang out with the boys too. Suzy talks and been comfortable with them too but not fully. She still feels sometimes awkward once in a while. 


She went home with Key again today since he was riding the same bus as her. They talked about things to kill the time in the bus. She learned that he's a funny person , just like Jonghyun. He just made her day. 


Regular calls from Soohyun every night also makes her heart leap in excitement everyday. She always can't wait to go home and wait for the night to hear his voice. Soohyun told her not to call him first because he was afraid he can't pick up whenever he's busy. Suzy doesn't mind though, because Soohyun never forgets to call her everytime. 


Text messages from Jiyeon , IU and Jonghyun also makes her smile for the whole day, week , month. She feels contented that she still has strong bond with her beloved friends. 


While Suzy was lying lazily on the couch, she kept looking at her phone screen all the time in case for an incoming text. Sulli was rolling her eyes watching her sister behaving that way. She was watching TV in front of the couch, sitting on the floor since Suzy already conquered the whole couch. 


Her phone beeped and she sit up quickly as she opens the text message. Sulli turns to look at her who is smiling widely. " Is that from your boyfriend ? " she asked. Suzy doesn't seem to hear what she said since she didn't reply. " Yah . Unnie . " she called again. 


Suzy still didn't reply as her fingers fast typing. Suzy got up and walks out of the living room probably walking up to her bedroom. 


Sulli scoffed and glared at her sister's back . How dare she just ignored her that way ? " Psh. I hate her boyfriend " she mumbled as she paid attention back on the TV screen. 

 

 

 


As Suzy closes the door , she called IU and puts the phone close to her ear. " Hey , Jieun ahhh " she cooed when she picks up. IU laughed " Hey, guess you're too excited huh ? " she replied over the line. Suzy laughs back. 


" So, are you coming ? " she asked and Suzy blew a raspberry. " Of course, silly ! " she replied and they both laughed together. IU was talking about the school festival of the early of the year at her old school. Which she makes sure she will be going. " Good! I think Soohyun misses you .... " she teased and Suzy giggled. 


" Don't you even start . What about you and Jonghyun ? Have you guys been quarelling ? " she asked and IU scoffed. " He was just too annoying. You know I can't stand that kind of people " IU replied. 


Suzy twists her lips " You sound like you hate him. You know if you hate someone you might end up liking- "


" Yeah, yeah, end up liking each other. Yeah, right. That's not gonna happen even if I wake up from the dead " IU ranted and Suzy can't help but to laugh again. " What are you so irritated of ? Yeah, he's loud but he's cute " I said and I could hear IU imitating like she's gonna  puke. 


" Please, Suzy. Since you're not here, he has been clinging onto me like I'm you. " 


Suzy laughs again. She knows IU doesn't mean a thing she said. She's always like that. She never tells what she really feels. Suzy's sure that IU or Jonghyun wasn't feeling lonely since they have each other although all they do is bickering with each other, but still Suzy is glad they're spending time more with each other. 


" When is the festival ? " she changed the topic and asked. 


" This Saturday " IU replied without hesitation. " Yeah, I'm going. Don't worry. You'll see me this Saturday. " she said. " I can't wait for that day, Suzy " IU said and she can feel that she's smiling at the moment. Suzy smiles too , she'll smile whenever she's with her best friend. Oh, how she hope IU is in front of her right now. 


Before they both hung up on each other, Suzy called " Jieun ! "

 
IU put the phone back to her ear closely " Yeah ? " 


" Don't tell Soohyun or Jonghyun that I'm coming okay ? " she requested. There was a short silence " They will ask you to come anyway if I tell them I didn't invite you " she said . " Yeah, I know. I will not answer their calls or texts. And you just do the lying part " Suzy said as she chuckled at the end. 


IU chuckled too " Fine. This means that you wanna surprise them ? " 


Suzy laughs as she nods briskly , " Yes " 


IU chuckles softly as she shook her head " How romantic "