When you're on the phone with someone special

I Always Love You II


After the message from him I immediately pressed call. It didn't take long for him to pick up. " Hey " his gruff voice enters my ears as I automatically smiled. " Hey " I replied the same as I can't stop smiling. I take back the thing that today is a tiring day. I feel energetic all of a sudden. 


" So, how's school " he asked . " It was fine. It was actually kinda boring actually " I said truthfully. I heard his  beautiful laughs from the other line. " Yeah , you're right. It was pretty boring actually. I even slept in class " he said and it's my turn to laugh. The thing I knew about him is that he never sleeps in class. He usually the one keeping me up during the whole class when we were in the same class. 


" Looks like I left my habit to you. I didn't sleep at all today at school " I said proudly. " Really ? " he said , a bit dramatic that I had to scoff. Well, I'm not that bad of a student to begin with. " You talk as if I sleep too much, Soohyun " I said and rolled my eyes. 


" Didn't you ?" he teased and I had to laugh. His tone when he's teasing is so cute and charming that I had to laugh though I was feeling a bit offenden by that small matter. It's just that he's far more perfect from me made me insecure. It feels like I'm not made for him. It's like we are not good for each other. 


I never want to think that way because I don't want to lose him. I seriously like him a lot. And a bit cheesy for me to admit, I do love him. A lot too. Though I never tell him that, nor did he ever tells me. 


" Did you got any new friends ? " he asked after a while just hearing to each other's breathing. 


It took a moment for me to reply " Yeah " 


" Oh " the only thing he manage to say. It was awkward for me too. How I got friends too quickly. It's not like I will forget my best friends over there. I will never forget them, they are the best thing in my life. I don't know if Key and the others are called friends to me too. Since we just known each other for a day. But they are nice and it's cruel and mean of me if I acted like I don't want to be friends with them.


" Are the boys there good looking ? " he suddenly asked that certain question ; making me laugh. " Very " I grinned while replying. I heard him blew a raspberry so I giggled to myself. Just the slight thought of him being jealous brings butterflies all across my insides. 


" More good-looking than me ? " he suddenly stated proudly making me chortle from his charming attitude. " You're kidding , Soohyun. You're being weird " I said. It's still weird for me to even praise him handsome or good-looking. It's kinda awkward for me to say it.Well, I'm never good with words. It can't be help, even if he's now my boyfriend. 

 

" Arasso. Hey , I gotta go. I'll call you again later " he said making me slump my shoulders in disappointment. But oh well, we're not actually gonna talk all day on the phone though I secretly thinking of doing that deep in my heart. But yeah, it's clearly not logical. He got many other things to do , while I got - nothing actually. 


I could try on studying ? But I don't really have the will to study now. 


While I was busy thinking what I should do , my phone buzzed to life again and I quickly looks at it ; thinking it would be Soohyun who left me a message. A rush of disappointment came running through my body as it's not from him. * Oh well, I shouldn't be a clingy girlfriend * I told myself. 


" Who this might be ? " I mumbled as it was from an unknown number. I swiped the screen to read the message. 

 

From: Unknown
I tried to call you just now. But your line is busy. Just asking, what are you doing right now ? keke 
By the way, this is Key , your cute classmate :)) 

 

 

I smiled at his silly closure and I immediately save Key's number. 

 

 

To: Key
I was talking to someone, sorry. We can talk tomorrow at school :) 

 

 

And I sent. When I got up to go to the bathroom, my phone buzz again. I quickly sit back and swipe it open to read. 

 

 

From: Key
Oh, I see. Okay, we'll talk tomorrow with others ! :D Have a good night sleep tonight ! 

 

 

I warmed up when he's being nice again. He's so nice and when I remembers his handsome features I blush. I can't deny that he's really handsome. Everytime he looks into my eyes just making me nervous , his gaze is piercing into me. But I still feel uncomfortable when I'm too close to him. 


Geez, I think I have to quickly adapt to this surrounding and new people. I'm gonna be here for the whole year. I shrugg and got up from the bed again to the bathroom . I just need to relax a bit and sleep early to clear my mind. Yes, I have to adapt quickly to be comfortable and feel at ease. Like really really quickly.