When you meet your crush's boyfriend

I Always Love You II


“Faith doesn’t makes things easy, it makes them possible “

____________________________________________________________________

" How romantic " Sulli mumbled , while she stuffed more rice into . All eyes on the table are on her now and she kept stuffing more. She looked annoyed plus amused , no one knows what's probably going on in her mind. Her face and her eyes will remain the same and it's hard to predict what she's gonna say next. Suzy does hope she could prevent Sulli from saying things that might hurt Soohyun, as she knew too well that Sulli doesn't like Soohyun as her boyfriend. 

Soohyun was facing at his bowl but his eyes are on Sulli who's sitting in front of him. Sulli is not looking at him, or to be exact , she's actually acting like he wasn't even there. It's not like he's offended by it though. Suzy had told him that Sulli has attitude problems. 

She suddenly put down her spoon and a loud clank was heard. They all stared at her again. But this time, she's looking at Soohyun, right to his eyes. " So , how's Jonghyun oppa ? I hope he's doing fine " she asked out of the blue. Suzy sighed as she glared at her , but Sulli wasn't looking at her. 

Soohyun hesitated at first but he broke into a grin. " He's doing fine. Jonghyun is being himself . Don't worry about him " he said, trying to ease the situation which he thinks is rough between him and her. Sulli smirked as she pick up her spoon again, " Well, how can I not worry when someone decided to break his heart " she said without any expression and Suzy immediately felt insulted and hurt. 

Soohyun sighed , he glanced at Suzy and saw she was gripping her spoon. He noticed that Suzy will get sensitive when it comes to Jonghyun, he assumed that she felt guilty because of their relationship. 

 


Suzy walked him out . Its not late yet, but she insist him to go home since he still got school tomorrow. When they reach his car, she smiled to him with big eyes , " Go home safely. Text me when you reach safely " 

His eyes softened as he locked gaze with her. " Okay " he said and took a step closer ,making her jerked her head up in surprise. She blinked a few times at him, her heart raced faster and she could feel her palms begin to sweat. She likes this feeling and hate it at the same time. She feels nervous all of a sudden. 

" Y-you , you should be going now. Its late already " she blurted , not exactly know what she said. Soohyun internally laugh, she's so cute when she's like this. He just wanted to take her in his arms and hug her tight. " Did you heard me said just now ? " he suddenly asked. She looked up , slightly confused. " Huh ? " 

He looked down and bit his lip , giving beautiful view to Suzy , when he's being cute . " That I said I miss you " he said in a low voice, shy that he had to repeat it with much courage again. Her lips twitch to form a smile, she felt touch, giddy and also funny. Also, she can't deny the butterflies that kept fluttering her inside. " Uh, y-yeah " she stuttered as she looked down too, her toes kicking softly on the ground. 

" Well " he started , still looking down. " Don't you miss me too ? " he asked . He was debating a lot whether to ask or not, because honestly, it's so cheesy and something that he will never do. But he really miss her , and he doesn't want to regret later when he gets home. 

Silence engulfed , not a reply from Suzy so he slowly looked up and saw Suzy's face turning red as her face turned to the other side. She looks like she tried to hide her red ears and face under her hair, but he caught it. Feeling like she felt the same way, relief and happiness surge his heart and a wide grin was immediately plastered to his face. " So you do ? " he asked again, pushing her. He, at least , wanted to hear it from her own mouth, from her voice. 

" Yeah " she muttered, softly that it could barely reach his ears , but he could hear it and the feeling was overwhelming. " I miss you too " she said , this time , with more confidence as she peek at him through her hair , that kept falling down her face.  

Soohyun tried to bit down his wide grin , because he was sure he looked ugly or creepy to her, so he looked away. If only he's not so shy , they could have been a much better couple and he could give her more . " Well, then. I will be going now " he spoke , glancing at her for response. Suzy finally looked at him and she nodded with a small smile to bid goodbye. 

Before he spun around to open his car door, he felt like he still didn't accomplish something so , he stood there and continue staring at her. Suzy blinked rapidly again, wondering what is he still doing here, unmoving. " Soohyun , what's wrong ? " she asked . 

Before she could realize, he walks to her and pressed a short warm kiss on her cheeks and her eyes widen in surprise. And then he without another last glance he walk around his car to the driver's seat and muttered a ' Bye' before he started his engine with a soft 'purr' sound. She just stared at his car moving away from her sight and blink rapidly again. Was what happened just now a dream or it really happened ? It was too quick ; less than 3 seconds perhaps . She doesn't even prepared to relish it, the moment. 

The side of her lips twitch upwards as she smiled and shook her head. Soohyun was always with surprises. She can't predict his actions , and she can't prepare for it. She watch the slightly dark road in front of her house, the road where his car disappeared into, as she touched the part where he landed his lips, and she sighed; unknowingly. 


**

It was Saturday and as promised , Key and the others came , minus the girls because they decided not join the moment Taemin and Minho shouted 'games' . Onew came along too , he brought a lot of snacks as if they're coming for a sleepover. It's fortunate that they didn't bring along magazines or Suzy might have thought them the same as girls having a sleepover. 

" Anneyong Suzy ah! " Taemin jumped cheerfully at Suzy and shook her hand vigorously. She smiled back awkwardly and her wrist started to feel sore with the hard handshake. " Stupid kid " Minho said , pushing Taemin aside since he was blocking the door. Minho meet eyes with her and smiled charmingly " So, where's your cool sister ? " he asked, regarding to Sulli. She told them about how Sulli loves to play games. 

" She's currently in the living room " she said and his eyes popped in interest. " Really ? She started already ? " he asked , excited , as he quickly walked pass her and walks towards a room he believed as the living room. " Well, not really- " she said but he's already gone inside. 

Finally it was Key, he was holding keys, which she believed are the car keys. He closed the door behind him and smiled at her handsomely " Hey, Suzy " he greeted and gave her a small wave.  " How are you doing ? " he said as he looks around.  

" Well, that's a proper greeting " she muttered jokingly , she was referring to how the boys just seems to barge inside. " Well, I have my moments " he replied as he walks with her to wherever she's taking . " I bet they're messing up your living room by now " he said , with an apologetic look. " What? Why do you say so ? " she asked, her brows twitching together and tries to find any humour hinted at his face. Unfortunately , there's none. 

" Well, they did messed up my room a lot of time. You know, -boys " he shrugged and she nodded slowly, as if she understands.They turned to a room to the right and was met with an unjoyful sight - at least not to her. She never lived with a teenage boy before, even Jonghyun never react this way when coming to her house. 

" What is wrong here ? " she said , as she walks slowly to them. She believed they were here less than 10 minutes. Key approach her from behind and shrugged " Told ya " he said, as her eyes widens ; she looks around in utter shock. 

" Hey Suzy! Come and join me here! " Onew said, gesturing with his hand for her to come to him. 

Suzy just stood there. How the hell she's gonna clean up later. And - she didn't remember Onew bringing in these much of snacks inside. 

" Your sister was so cool , Suzy! She even have her own pack of chips here ! " Taemin shouted , cheerfully, his eyes glued to the screen. He was playing games already, with Sulli's remote controller, tapping fast in his hands. Sulli was sprawled in front of the TV , she was lying on her stomach with a lollipop in , as her eyes expressionlessly bore onto the screen and her fingers fast on the buttons. 

Minho was lying beside Taemin, looking and examine the games Sulli had. Onew was sitting on the couch, his feet conquering the whole space , bags of snacks thrown everywhere near the couch on the floor. The snacks might have crashed if he put his legs down without noticing it. 

Key walked beside her and pulled her wrist to sit with him. He kicked Onew's legs off the couch, earning a grunt from him. " It's okay . We'll help you clean this up after " he spoke, as if reading her mind. Suzy turned to him with a glare " Mark your words " she said , earning a hearty laugh from him. " Of course, Suzy. " he said and she broke into a hearty chuckle too. 

Maybe she can save her worries for later. 

 

2 hours went by, Taemin and Minho take turns playing, competing again Sulli. Although Sulli barely make any conversation with them, she looked enjoyed. Suzy didn't even know how Sulli let them play without much word in the first place. She isn't someone who's friendly the first time meeting. 

Key was obviously sitting on the couch boredly, his back slumping and sinking more into the couch. He doesn't really wanted to play games, seeing how much the boys got to excited and greedy to play all to themselves. Onew was munching the snacks non-stop, Suzy wondered if his tongue doesn't feel hurt from too much salt. He was just watching the game with interest and groan when they groan, cheer when they cheer. 

Noticing her friend is getting bored, she thought of something to kill their boredom. " Wanna make some snacks ? " she suggessted as she looked at him , eyes sparkling with anticipation. He looked back at her the same, mimicking her face and she slapped his forearm lightly. She got up and smoothen down her crumpled moss green skirt. " Come on " she said, holding out her hand for him to got up. Key looked at her with puckered lips, looking like a baby. " But we got plenty snacks " he said, lazily. 

She rolled her eyes and he laughs " We're making healthy snacks " she emphasize the word 'healthy' and he laughs again, his eyes forming smaller beautifully as he took his hand and got up smoothly. 

Key followed her into the kitchen which is slightly across the living room. " So what healthy snacks are we having ? " he said , leaning against the counter bar. He emphasize the word 'healthy' in the same tone she just said. Suzy laughed and wash her hands , her back facing him . Done cleaning her hands, she walked to the fridge to look for something. 

She turned to face him and Key startled for a moment, - she saw it but shrugged it off thinking it was nothing. 

She was actually caught him staring at her, and that made him feel a little embarrassed and silly. He sighed quietly under his breath as Suzy spoke , suggessting " How about fruits ? " she asked . He nodded in response " Well, they're healthy indeed " he replied , trying to hide his nervousness with a joke. 

She chuckled lightly and took out apples , oranges and a few types of berries. Fortunately , they got a lot of fruits from her mom's grocery shopping a few days ago. 

He pushed himself off the counter bar and approach her. " Do you want any help ? "  he asked as he stared at her, who was looking down. " Well , you can cut this while I take the plates " she said , handling over the knife to him, as she approached the cabinets. 

She opened the upper cabinet for some plates , when she heard the doorbell rang and  Sulli from the living room. 

 


Sulli throws aside, near the TV cabinet , her finished lollipop stick , without taking her eyes away from the TV. She's still on her tummy . Minho is playing beside her now, while Taemin sat beside , watching the competition. Suddenly, the door bell rang and Sulli immediately let go of the controller, tossing it aside near Taemin as she abruptly got onto her feet, shouting ' Soojung ah' loudly and happily. 

Taemin, Onew and Minho looked up to her in surprise , while pausing the game. One, is because she suddenly got up without warning while yelling something happily. Two, is because that's the first time they saw an expression on her face, and a smiling one too. They immediately acknowledge how pretty she is. 

Sulli ran to the door and open it , and got a pair of hands embracing her tightly. She doesn't even have to look to know who it was. From the smell of her hair and also her skin, she can quickly know it was Soojung. She smiled happily into the hug . Jonghyun came into view with a wide grin on his face as she  patted a brotherly pat on her head. 

Soojung let go of Sulli and she looked like she was about to cry. Jonghyun laughed and ruffled Soojung's hair. " She was so excited to come last night. I saw her cried for the first time " Jonghyun told Sulli and Sulli smiled widely with glee. Soojung glared at her brother sulkily, " Oppa! " she shouted and they all just laughed. 

IU and Soohyun came from behind . IU asked Sulli " Where's Suzy ? " 

She shrugged with a smile " She's inside with her friends . She brought cool friends over. " she said cheerfully and turned to Soojung " You have to meet them. They're so good at playing games too! " she exclaimed and link their arms together to the living room where the boys are seated. 

Jonghyun , IU and Soohyun stepped inside , looking around for Suzy's figure as Soohyun closed the door behind him. They opened their shoes and put them neatly aside as they approached the living room , where Sulli and Soojung went into. 

The living room door was near the kitchen's , as they came closer , Suzy came into view and she gasped when she saw them -her face was clearly stating shock to see them here. Jonghyun grin and wave at her playfully while the others, IU and Soohyun , gave her a warm smile. 

" What are you guys doing here ?" she managed to blurt . She looked to Jonghyun, IU then Soohyun, and then repeating . 

" Well, we thought of making a surprise visit! " Jonghyun said. 

Suddenly, their eyes all moved to the person behind Suzy. " What's up here , Suzy ? It suddenly became so loud . Did the boys- " Key said , appearing behind her, but stopped when he saw them as well. His eyes landed on one person though, and that person did the same. It wasn't any expressionv-they just stood there , staring blankly into each other. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

The longest chapt I have ever wrote in my life. It's almost 3k words . Sorry for not updating for so long. I was out from hospital and I was sick, and then I caught up on kdramas and also on teen fictions on wattpad ( yeah, i read a lot these days ) And I was down for a few weeks because Idk...but now I found my inspiration to get up and move on! So yeah, I'm back again ^_^ Thanks for reading, I love you.