When the couple Fight

I Always Love You II

** I got writer's block that's why. i already wrote the events that is gonna come out in this story but i lost the file and my mind lost as well. so i think I'll just come out with new ideas, although I am a bit disappointed for losing it, sigh. ( I worked kinda hard for it)

 

 

CHAPTER 21

" And I don't mind if we take our time. Cause I'm all yours, if you're all mine."

 

 

***

 

" Good morning " a girl greeted Soohyun when he came in class that morning. He just walked pass her and took his seat. He also didn't forget to put his bag down loudly , earning glances from around the room.

 

IU glanced at him too , wondering what happened. He usually acts polite to those who greeted him every morning although he is considered as cold.

 

While her eyes were on him, she felt a presence next to her and Jonghyun nudged her. " What's up with him ?" he asked. His eyes squinted a few times , feeling annoyed somehow.

 

IU raised her shoulders and look at him. " I don't even know " she said. She turn her attention back to her phone and thought for a while. Then she looked up again and grin at Jonghyun " Maybe she bumped into Raeha ?" she suggested and giggled. Jonghyun chuckled and poked her shoulder " Aish, you and your beloved Raeha" he joked.

 

IU's expression immediately changed . " Ew, puh lease, Jonghyun " she said with a hard tone and rolled her eyes. Jonghyun chuckled once again before his attention slowly goes back to Soohyun. He knows what must have happen.

 

 

 

***

 

After the last class of the day, they all walked out of their classes. Some head to their own lockers or to the library , or simply go straight home.

 

Soohyun walked out of the class without looking at anyone. He wasn't paying attention at all the whole day besides Maths since solving problems got his mind out of things that have been bothering his mind. He pulled out the earphones he plunged into his ear and stuffed them roughly into his bag. He opens his locker and put his books into his bag to bring them home.

 

" Hey " a voice greeted beside him. He could see a shorter figure beside him and glance at him shortly. He let out an annoyed sigh and shut his locker. He walked away and Jonghyun scoffed. " Seriously " he muttered and jogged after him.

 

Soohyun quickly look for his car to get away from Jonghyun. There's two things he dislike about Jonghyun. One, he's super close and too comfortable with Suzy. Two, he has a crush on Suzy.

 

" Hey! " Jonghyun already caught up to him when he get to his car. He ignored him and open his car to get inside but Jonghyun already blurted " You fought with Suzy? " he asked and took his breath since he ran after him just now. How dramatic. * This guy runs like a girl * Jonghyun thought.

 

Soohyun finally glanced at him with a nervous look. " You did? " Jonghyun asked again.

 

Soohyun shut his car door and confront him. " So what? Why do you care?" he said. He grew annoyed that Jonghyun wanted to in his relationship.

 

Jonghyun squint his eyes again " She's my friend, of course I care " he replied calmly although he feels like he wants to slap the out of him. Soohyun laughed " Friend huh ? " he said, clearly stating what he's implying to Jonghyun. He still stay calm " Yes, friend. I wouldn't stay quiet if you're hurting her " Jonghyun said.

 

Soohyun glared at him " Oh shut up. She's my girlfriend . Stay out of it " he snapped and open his car door roughly and got in.

 

*Ouch* Jonghyun thought. That statement stings.

 

" Oh shut up. She's my girlfriend . Stay out of it "

 

He watched as Soohyun drove pass him. He's right. He got no right at all .

 

 

 

***

 

"You okay? " Key asked Suzy when she skipped walking with them to go home together. Suzy glanced at him while she took some of her books into her bag and dropped some of it without realizing. She startled when it dropped.

 

She immediately bow them to get them, so does Key. " Whoa, are you sick? " Key asked worriedly. She had been behaving weirdly the whole day. She almost felt like crying. She felt helpless since she got no one to talk to here. Everytime she thought of calling IU, she declined it because she's in the same class with Soohyun and she's afraid that IU will confront him and scold him when it's clearly her own fault.

 

When she thought of Jonghyun, she feels like she's selfish. She knows Jonghyun still have feelings for her. She can't feign ignorance and just think about herself. Same goes to Jiyeon. She felt like she's the worst person in the whole world. She hurt her friends and now she got none to blurt her feelings.

 

Key hold her hand when Suzy was zoning out and her hands are shaking. " Suzy. Are you really okay? " he asked, this time she looked into his eyes. Key was surprised that her eyes are pooling with tears and in any moment now those gonna drop. " Suzy - " he voiced but then her soft voice dance through his ears. " I got into a fight with Soohyun and it was my fault " she said.

 

He doesn't know if he should feel like he's in cloud 9 or comfort her.

 

 

***

A/N: I know this chapter is so lame and short but i am somehow contented with it :) Thanks for reading and stay cute beautifuls ^_^ I have exams on Monday and I'm shaking but I pinky promise I'll come back on 15 NOV. Love you ~