When you miss her

I Always Love You II

" One little 'hello' can change your whole future " 

________________________________________________________________________

Suzy twisted her lips as their phone call ended. Soohyun said he got something else to do and that he'll call her again later. She shrugged it off, believing that he really got some important things to settle. With one last look at her phone screen, she put it away as her attention is back on the boys.

Key had brought her to an apartment building and was surprised to see Minho and Taemin there. Key told her it is Minho's house and they arrived there less than 10 minutes from the cafe. Minho was shocked to open the door and saw them because he thought Key was not in a good mood, but he let them in anyway. They had cancelled their hangout plan earlier because of the dull atmosphere as Taemin followed Minho back home to play some games. 

" I told you that's the wrong move " Minho said , eyes fixed on the screen . His fingers fast stabbing the buttons on the controller. Taemin frowned , Minho is always  cocky " Geez , shut up. I'm trying to focus here " he said and suddenly Minho laughed out loud . 

Suzy and Key turned their eyes to them. Key shakes her head when Taemin throws away the controller until it hit the cabinet loud. " I hate you! " he shouted , half sounded sulky ,half angry. Minho kept laughing which doesn't help to calm the atmosphere. Taemin rolled his eyes , Minho sure got excited by himself. He turned around and called Key who was sitting with Suzy on the couch all the while they were there. 

" Yah, Key. You should play " he called and Key shrugged, shaking his head without a word. Taemin made a face and Suzy laughed " Kiyowo " she said and Taemin smiled proudly. " Thank God, He sent me an angel over here " he blabbered and Minho scoffed . Taemin gave his cute eye smile to Suzy , and she laughed again in response. 

" Suzy ah, do you play ? " it was Minho's turn now to ask and she pout her lips to wonder. She doesn't really play , she's not good at it. " Nope. I know how to play but I often lose " she said truthfully and smiled awkwardly. If she could play, she'll surely play with them if that's makes them cheerful. " Of course she doesn't play ,you idiot " Taemin said, still with his grudge , he kicked Minho's shin . When Minho sent him an acid glare, he quickly smile cutely. 

Suzy laughs softly " My sister play games all the time " she added and their heads turn to look at her. Taemin jerked her head up in interest as he dragged his bottom with his hands on the floor , getting closer to Suzy and Key. " Really ? Woah, I wanna meet her " he said . His eye smile never leave his face, it makes her wants to pat his head like a puppy. " You can come to my house then. She'll play with you " she suggested and Key glanced at her. 

Going inside her house, where she lives is interesting. He wanted to get closer to her, and he mentally thanked Taemin for making her blurted this idea. " Yeah, Taemin. You can bring Minho too " he said  . Suzy glanced at him with big eyes and nodded, agreeing with the idea. 

Taemin blew a raspberry. " Nah, he'll conquer the game then " he said. He glared at Minho who is smiling proudly by now. 

Suzy smiled. This is so exciting for her. She can't believe she can grew this close to this boys in a short time. She loves how they treat her , she loves how they make her feel like she belongs. 

" You can come by this Saturday if you want " she said. The boys cheered and Key did as well. Oh boy, he can't wait. 


***

He's sitting on his sofa, with his arms behind his back ; staring up the empty ceiling. It's already nearing dinner. Her mother doesn't call him yet, so he decided to just stay in his room for a while. Or maybe he doesn't even feel like eating. He's been thinking a lot . 

He his teeth ,eyes smaller " Is she home yet ? " he mumbled , wondering if Suzy's still with her guy friends. 

He gulped down his saliva and slowly shook his head. " She's home by now. She should be " he assured himself . He stared deeply on the ceiling , his gaze pierced through the roof. He wants to see her now. He wants to see what is she doing now. He wants her in front of him. 

He clicked her tongue as this kept eating his mind. " Damn it. I hate this " he grunted as he pursed his lips in anxiety and anger. Anxious because the thought of losing Suzy kept appearing and anger because he can't control this situation. 

He let out a sigh as his forehead , which was roughen since then became soft. " Suzy .... " he said out loud her name. 

" I want to see you right now " he said , sighing and hoping that he can somehow teleport to her city right this second. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

I know Suzy is being stupid right now. HAHA, I sincerely myself wanna slap her face. But I'm the one who made her like this .. keke , SORRY , GOMEN NE , MIANHAE ;_; 

Thank you for reading and commenting , lovelies <3