When you know you're in love

I Always Love You II

" Were you really gonna be fine ? " Soohyun asked one last time as Suzy watched him got on his bike. She pursed her lips with her hands behind her back. It's cute that her boyfriend is worrying about her but she doesn't want to worry him or anyone when she knows she'll be alright. 

She smiled all of a sudden that it made Soohyun frowns " What does that suppose to mean ? " he scowled and she let out a hearty laugh . With that response his heart warms and waited for her reasons. " Why worry?. It's been a few months now since I moved here " she reasoned and he pouted a bit, not taking her excuse. 

Suzy laughs again. She never knew he has this side of him and she's glad she's able to see it and him willing to show it to her. " Are your friends okay ? " he asked and Suzy thought for a second before giving a firm nod. " Yeah, they're fine. I have a group of cool friends " she said and smiled at the end when the thought of the girls and the guys came across her mind. 

" Really ? How cool are they ? " Soohyun asked as he holds onto his helmet , but not putting it on yet because he doesn't want to leave so early when he had so much to hear from her . Suzy tilts her head and wonders about the wonderful time she spent here and how her friends doesn't keep her bored and she's far away from feeling lonely. 

" They're funny and I hurt my tummy a lot when I'm with them. And Key is so nice to me, he always accompany me back home, he'll ride a bus home with me although he obviously has a motorcycle " she unintentionally burst out in a small chuckle at the end when she's reminded of how gentleman and charming Key is. 

Soohyun stop and stare long at her which made her questioned him why. 

" Key ? A guy ? " he asked and Suzy nodded a little too excited . She forgot to tell him about Key, about how kind and nice he was to her and how she loves his company . 

Soohyun's forehead hardened a bit. He shouldn't feel this way but the feeling came again. He shouldn't feel this way because they both know that they're dating and that Suzy belongs to him. But the rush of feeling when he felt before when Suzy was so close to Jonghyun , comes again without his permission. He never wanted to doubt Suzy because he knows how innocent and kind this girl is . 

" Hey, Soohyun. Are you okay ? " Suzy asked and it snapped him back to the place where he was talking to her. " Oh yeah. I'm fine. Why is his name is Key ? " he tried to dig further, he just wanted to make sure he doesn't have to go through the guys she's close with again like before although he had to remind himself countless time that Suzy is his girlfriend. 

Suzy let out a laugh " Weird right. I don't even know. His friends call him that, everyone calls him that " she explained. " Oh, if you noticed when you fetched me just now at school, he was walking beside me. " she said , she doesn't even notice that she's being a little overwhelmed to tell Soohyun about Key , much less to his liking. 

Soohyun minds wander off to a few hours before when he had waited for her outside her school's gate. He had a memory of a guy with milky white face and stylish hair. It is Suzy's luck or coincidence that she always got the best kind of looks as her friends ? 

" Yeah, I think I saw him " Soohyun said and Suzy nodded and smiled, somehow a little glad that her boyfriend caught a glimpse of her friend. 

" Well, I think I have to leave now. " Soohyun said and Suzy's face fell. She actually wants to be with him a little longer but she knew it's too selfish to be fulfilled. Soohyun broke into a small smile when she sees her like this, at least he knows that she appreciate his visit . He leans in to hold onto her warm hand " I'll make some time to come and visit again " he said . 

She looks up with big eyes " No. It'll burden you . " she said , not liking his idea. Of course she wanted to meet him but not to the extent that she wanted to burden him. Thus, they still have school and studies to take care of. 

" But- " 

" We can text , or call. Or webcam , it's fine with me . I'm not that picky " she said and hold onto his hand back , although for her that action made her a little bit shy. 

" Arasso , we'll do that " he replied , happy for Suzy's consideration but he really hope he can do better for them both. Not just between network communications. 

He stare at her long while she just had her eyes to the ground all the time. He knows she's still shy around him, still shy about their title as boyfriend and girlfriend when before they were doubting each other's feelings and just stayed as friends. 

They've been dating for months now. Longer than any other relationships Soohyun or Suzy had back then. But they never have much skinship other than touching hands or arms.And they did hug once ; which Suzy's the one who initiated it , not him. Soohyun wanted to do more than that. He wanted to kiss her, to show his love to her but there's always something that is stopping him from initiating it and that something just ruined the whole moment that he just had to forget about it. 

He let out a small sigh and thought " A short hug won't hurt " and he pulled her slowly towards him. Suzy was quite shock when she was pulled to the front and was meet by a warm embrace and before she noticed , she was already in his arms. She blinks a few times to make sure this is real , and a small pretty blush appeared on her cheeks as she hugs him back , relishing the beautiful moment while it last. 

She never feels so contented before. It's like she's floating above the clouds. It's a beautiful feeling this is. And she hopes this will never end.