When you did something wrong

I Always Love You II

‘The mark you leave in another’s heart is always left in yours; for better or for worse ‘

 

….

 

 

 

The following Monday, everything goes back to normal.  Well kind of. It was awkward for Suzy to meet Key at school on that day because to be very honest,she ignored all of his calls and messages .

 

Why? She  doesn’t even know. She  feels bad of course. She somehow feels like every time she tries to be nice with him, something bad will happen in her relationship – Soohyun and her.

 

Sometimes it , because she loves them both.

 

This morning , she entered class to find him at his table , scrolling on his phone while the others were chatting with each other. She  approach them slowly and try to act normal especially around Key. She  is kind of scared if Key is angry at her because then that will be another problem for to solve.

 

“ Oh Suzy! You’re unusually late today. You’re usually the first one to arrive “ Min greeted her cheerfully and pulls her down to sit. Suzy smiles “ I woke up late “ and they all laugh like it was typical of her to do that.

 

Of course she lied. She doesn’t want to go to school that day because she was tired. She came back home late at night on Sunday and had to prepare for school for the next day which is Monday. Other reason would be Key. She never see him lose temper before but she does not want to underestimate him in case it will turn out as if she’s using him. Key is her friend and she cares for him.

 

Key lift his head to look at Suzy and she nervously looks back at him. He smiles and looks back down to his phone. She smiles back although he didn’t see it . She quietly sighs and ignores it for a while as she joined in the group’s conversation.

 

 

During break, she walks out to find Key. She told the group that she’s going to skip lunch and they left without her . Before the bell rang , she was turned around to speak to Key but he already got up before she could and left from the back door.

 

“Who was I joking? Even if he is really nice, he still has a heart. I hurt him. Of course he is angry “ she told herself. And now she is , searching for this one close friend that she has since she got here.

 

She walks by the music class, teacher’s room, rooftop but he was not there. So she decided to go to the library since that’s where people usually escape to. To be among the bookshelves and can be alone. She searches in the library but still he is not there. She walks out of the library sadly . “Where did he go ? “ she sighs sadly. She felt hurt because she couldn’t own up to what she did. What if that time that he called her , he was in need of help but she ignored him. She rejected him when all he did in the past was to be with her as her friend.

 

“ Suzy ? “ someone called and she quickly look to her side. Key was standing by the vending machine next to the library’s door. He raises his left eyebrow “Were you looking for me ? “ he asks.

 

She steps closer to her and takes the coke from his hand harshly “ Yeah I was! Where were you ?” she says and drink the coke that she took from him. Honestly, searching him was tiring her. He grins “Why are you angry at me anyway? It’s supposed to be the opposite” he blurted.

 

She gulps down the water and frowns at him. Later , she just sighs.

 

“I’m sorry “

 

“For what ? “ he asks, with a confused face.

 

“ Are you angry at me? “ she asks, almost pouting.

 

Key laughs “ Why would I be angry at you? “ he asks.

 

Suzy feels frustrated, she almost stomps her feet. “Stop with the questions and just tell me! “

 

Key’s face turns serious again. “Is this about the weekend? “ he asks. Suzy looks away, she looks apologetic. “Yeah “ she says.  “Please don’t be angry at me anymore. I hate that you’re avoiding me” she continues.

 

“No , Suzy- “ he starts and steps closer to her but she doesn’t mind. “I wasn’t angry at you. I thought that you don’t need me anymore and I understand that . That’s why I avoid talking to you since I was afraid you would feel uncomfortable with me around you “ he explains .

 

“What? Of course I like you being around me. You’re my friend’’

 

For a moment, he looked confused. “Then why did you ignore me? I thought you did that to make me understand I should back away” he says. “I was wrong. I shouldn’t have ignored your calls and messages. I was selfish. I wanted to feel how it was when I didn’t move here all over again. That’s why I blocked anything that is from here to be with my friends “

 

“ And your boyfriend “ he adds.

 

She keeps quiet but admits “ Yes … “

 

He purses his lip and turns to the vending machine, completely ignoring her yet again , leaving her confused.

 

“I thought we were okay? “ she thought.

 

She watches as he put in his coins and presses the buttons. His face is stoic. “Damn is he still angry at me? “ she thought again.

 

“ Are you still angry? “

 

No response.

 

“Can’t you forgive me? “

 

No response.

 

“Please? “

“Well I must admit I was kinda hurt “ he finally speaks.

 

She sighs. Of course he’s hurt. Imagine if she calls her friends- let’s say IU, Jonghyun or Soohyun and they don’t pick up after countless of calls and texts ; she’ll feel hurt for sure!

 

“I hope there is something I can do to make it up to you “ she says.

 

“Actually there is “ he suddenly says and she looks up at him, eyes gleaming with glee.

 

“Be my date “ he says and her forehead immediately hardens.

 

.....

30/4/2015

A/N :

When was the last time i update? I forgot. I'm sorry heheh. School and I always am blaming on school because its killing me. I'll be graduating in 7 months WOOHOO! i bloody cannot wait! I'm so sick of school already.

Hope you enjoy this small chapter of mine. Tell me if you like it, tell me if you dont and that it because i wanna know so that i can improve! Byebye ! :D

ps, i haven't watch the last 2 eps of blood because i couldn't take the pain so i avoided. NO SPOILERS PLS hehe. I heard that it . My friend said she wants to kill herself after the ending ( of course she was joking) So tell me if you already watch it, do you like the ending or nah????

I'd probably watch the last 2 eps in 10 years when i find myself a boyfriend. lol!