When sisters are there for you

I Always Love You II

 

 

“I think I want to be in love with you but I don’t know how “

 

 

“What ? “ Suzy says, her frowns growing deeper and deeper. She doesn’t know if Key is joking because by the look on his face, he is certainly not. She wanted to say that it will look like as if Suzy is being a bad girlfriend but she restrain in case Key meant something else. She’ll embarrass herself if she starts arguing without knowing the roots.

 

“ Be my date. Accompany me to my grandparents’ house “ he explains. He notices that look on her face. His heart fell when now it is obvious that she really does love her boyfriend that she hesitated to go out with him for a casual occasion. But Key wouldn’t give up . He wants to spend time with her as much as he can and even as friends , he’s going to bring her. And he hopes to the sky that she’ll agree .

 

Suzy thought long. She doesn’t want to disappoint him. She hurt him and she should make up for it, but she wants to make it clear between them . “ Just as friends , okay ? “ she says . It might sound harsh but she couldn’t risk another fight between her and Soohyun if he ever found out.

 

Key was declared to be stuck in a friend zone as he smiles weakly “ Just as friends “

 

Suzy smiles and they walks to together to their classroom.

 

They’re going as friends to his family’s party. It won’t hurt , right?

 

 

When Suzy got home, she still feels doubtful about whether she should go or not. Key seems to have a hidden meaning behind it – not sure if she is being paranoid.

 

She needs someone to talk to and makes a move to call IU when she stops. If she’ll tell IU , of course she’ll say no instead of giving advices.

 

She sighs.

 

“Jiyeon? “ she thought but then sighs again. “She can’t keep secrets. She’ll spill it to IU for sure “ she mumbles as she paces around the living room – still in her uniform.

 

“You are so distracting. Why are you walking around? “ someone interrupted her thoughts. She turns to find her two sisters by the couch. “ Oh you’re back already ? “ she says and smiles. Sunhwa giggles quietly as she exited the living room, possibly  heading to the kitchen.

 

Suzy stares at Sunhwa as she left and then to Sulli, who is munching an apple while sitting on the couch, with her legs up. She approaches her sister. “Sulli “ she pokes her legs. Sulli glances at her whilst continuing munching. “ What ? “ she speaks with full.

 

“Have you ever a dilemma between boys? “ she asks. Sulli scrunched her face at her , totally weirded out. “ No. Not really. Why ? “ she asks as she turns to lie on her side, her elbow supporting her upper body.

 

Suzy doesn’t reply . She just sways her body side to side – pouting.

 

“ You’re having one? “ Sulli asks again and Suzy slowly nods. She sighs and sits beside her. “Will you listen? “ she asks , all puppy eyed to her sister who is younger by 2 years.

 

Sulli puckers her lips in a thinking manner and give her a look “ 50-50 “ she replies.

 

“That’s good enough for me “

 

“Okay ,go “

 

Suzy inhales deeply before starting “ Key asked me to accompany him as his date to his grandparents’ house “

 

Sulli gives a puzzled look “ Eh? Why his grandparents’ house? “

 

 “ For a family party “ she explains . 

 

Now she seems completely weirded out. “ Then why is he inviting you? Aren’t you like, his new friend? “

 

Suzy throws her hands up in the air “ I know right? That’s what I’m talking about! I’m confused as well . He can invite Jia, Min or Fei with him if he needs a girl to go “ she mumbles after wards.

 

Sulli looks deep in thought then she calls for Sunhwa. “ Sunhwa yaaah ! “

Few seconds after, Sunhwa came running from the kitchen. “ What? “

 

“Come here “ she calls and Sunhwa came to sit by them . It looks like a siblings meeting now.

 

Sulli repeats the story to Sunhwa and Suzy was surprised that she remembered every detail.  “ I thought you’re going 50-50 “ she teases. Sulli glares at her and says “ Shut up “

 

“ Obviously it means that you’re special “ Sunhwa mutters. “ What do you mean ? “ Suzy asks and Sulli just listens.

 

Sunhwa looks at both of her sisters and explains her theory “ Like you said. Why didn’t he invite the other girls in your group? It’s because you’re special to him than they are . That’s why he wanted you to come with him “

 

The girls go “ Ohhh “ and thought that it kind of made sense.

 

Sulli suddenly speaks  “ But it’s a family party. And Unnie is  not Key’s girlfriend “

 

Suzy nods.

 

Sunhwa replies “ He could bring Unnie to his family as a special person “

 

“But Unnie has a boyfriend! Isn’t that rude ? “ Sulli defends.       

 

“ But he is not bringing Unnie as his girlfriend ! “ Sunhwa defends too as Sulli raised her voice at her.

 

“Okay you guys, I get it “ Suzy speaks. “ So should I go? Or should I not? “

 

“Yes! “

 

“No! “

 

Sunhwa and Sulli both says the opposite. She wonders if she shouldn’ t have asked in the first place. She sighs loudly again.

 

“Unnie look. “ Sunhwa calls her. “ Key oppa is your good friend. It’s not wrong to accompany a friend to a family occasion. Maybe he’s more comfortable around you and he needs you “ she says and Suzy looks at her long.

 

“She wasn’t wrong” her inner self says.

 

“Yeah but “ Sulli speaks and Suzy turns her attention to her but Sunhwa cuts her sister off “ If Soohyun oppa is not cool with you spending good times with your own best friends then he is not being a good boyfriend . He cannot force you to be friends with anyone and he cannot control you . So just go to that party because you’re not doing anything wrong”

 

Suzy nods, feeling like she made her choice after sinking in her sister’s words.

 

Sulli suddenly laughs and they both turn to her “ Well yeah but aren’t you leading him on if you go with him?” she says.

 

They both looks puzzled.

 

“Because from my point, he seems to have a crush on you “ she adds.

 

 

….

A/N :

4/5/2015

Short update yay! I just rewrite the WHOLE plot that i lost for this story, so I'm not writing blindly anymore ! Soohyun will appear after another chapter . Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks so much for reading. I Love You! :-* muah!

Btw whos excited for the new drama PRODUCER starring my favvvvvv KIM SOOHYUN (MY HEART AND SOUL) IU (ALSO MY HEART AND SOUL AND MY QUEEN) , CHA TAEHYUN (MY FAV OF 2D1N) I CANT WAIT FOR THEM .

IM MOSTLY EXCITED ABOUT KIM SOOHYUN AND IU . BECAUSE ITS BEEN HOW MANY YEARS SINCE DREAM HIGH???? SOBSS.. THATS WHY I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD OVER THIS NEW DRAMA THATS COMING SOON! AHHH CANT WAIT