When you misjudge a good friend

I Always Love You II

**ergh i almost gave up uploading this chapt because my internet/computer was being a b*tch! I had to refresh , on and off my computer 4 times for it to finally work properly -,-

 “This love that has opened my eyes to you,

Makes me happy ;

Yet it makes me sad “

 

…….

 

Suzy decided in the end to just go with it. It’s not like she’s doing something wrong, and if Soohyun is going to be cold towards her, again, she’ll deal with it later. She wore a baby blue halter dress and let her long hair down . She also bought some flowers for Key’s grandmother since he had told her it is her birthday they’re celebrating.

 

Key arrived in front of her house to picked her up with his motorbike! Suzy glared at him when he arrived and told him that he should’ve known she’s gonna wear a dress for this occasion, but Key just laughs and said it wouldn’t be that long of a ride.

 

“Ah I think my head is getting big “ Suzy said as she stepped down first from the motorbike. Key glanced at her across his shoulder and questioned “ Why is that ?” He shut off the engine and slowly came off the bike and face her as he took her helmet.

 

Suzy blew on her bangs which is getting longer  “ I feel suffocated in that little helmet “ she said.

 

Key laughs “ I think it’s because you have lots of hair “ he said as he pointed out her very long hair. “Don’t you think you need a haircut? I mean , I know how much girls treasure their hair but you’re drowning in them “ he told her.

 

She bit the inside of his cheeks thoughtfully.  “You think so? ‘” she asked . He simply nodded .

 

“ Come on “ he said as he pointed to the door with his head.

 

She took a deep breath before following behind him.

 

It turns out everyone is in the backyard and Key immediately went to his grandmother who was sitting on a chair under shades with quite a number of people gathering around her. They were also children running around , playing happily , and adults chatting while holding their glasses. It’s quite a fancy yet simple party.

 

Suzy approached Key who is hugging his grandmother and giving him a box of chocolates.

 

“This boy. You give your old grandma chocolates?” her grandmother scolded him lovingly after she opened the navy blue box. “ When are you going to taste this if not now , grandma? Give it a chance “ he replied and made a cute face to his grandma. The old lady couldn’t resist as she smiled and broke into laughter. “Alright, alright. You cheeky boy “ she surrendered and put the box by her side.

 

She turned and spotted a beautiful looking girl and her eyes brighten. “And who is this lovely girl? “ she greeted and Suzy shyly smiled and further approached her. “ Hello, I’m Suzy. Kibum’s friend from school “ she introduced herself. His grandma look up at her adoringly and nodded.

 

“She enrolled this year “ Key explains and his grandma’s eyes brightened “ That makes sense! “ she exclaimed and laughed.

 

Suzy seems to like Key’s cheerful and loving grandmother. “Oh, I brought you flowers “ she said and hand it over to her. “ Oh they’re lovely! “ she said as she smiled. Suddenly she got up . “I need to put this in a vase “ and went off inside the house.

 

Suzy laughed “ I’m glad she likes it “

 

Key shakes his head and look at her “Aigoo, our Suzy knows how to treat everyone right “ he said and pinched the bridge of her nose. She widened her eyes “ Yah! “ she slapped his arm . “You know I don’t like people touching my nose! “ she scolded.

 

“I know. Sorry “ he said, unapologetic ; and tap her nose this time.

 

Suzy glared at him this time “Aish! I told you “

 

Key chuckles , showing his teeth as he look around. “Oh there they are” he said and she turns to the direction he meant.

 

There , she sees her school friends ; Jia, Min, Fei , Taemin  and Minho by the corner of the backyard, sitting on chairs. She was surprised “They’re here too?”

 

“Of course silly. They’re my friends since childhood” he said and walked away into their direction, leaving Suzy there.

 

That time, Suzy felt slightly shameful of herself. First, for over- thinking about her friend’s simple request. And second , for thinking that Key is somewhat taking advantage over their friendship.

 

She slightly smile to herself to think that, even though she judged him for the last couple of days, Key still wants to be friends with her and treat her like nothing happened.

 

She then approached her friends.

 

A/N :

I’ve been busy. [ I use the same excuse everytime lol] I AM SORRY!

 

BUT OMO HAVE YOU WATCHED THE PRODUCERS. WE GOT OUR SAMDONG AND KIM PILSEOK AND OMO, KIM SOO HYUN’S CHARACTER IS A LOT LIKE SAMDONG DON’T YOU THINK? AND I LIKE HER WITH IU, BUT ITS STILL  a bit weird for me to ship them cause of dream high haha. But that umbrella scene at the end of ep 4 was EEEKKK! I almost fell off my chair. But I think baek seung chan like his senior tak ye jin.

 

And do you watch school 2015: who are you? Damn, im obsessed with the drama. I’m sad and depressed because of it right now, I hope that so yong gets what she deserves and eunbi, taekwang and yi an finally get their happiness : (

Its so freaking sad you know! And it ends this coming Tuesday! IDEK HOW WILL I LIVE PROPERLY AFTER THIS. I BREATHE FOR THAT DRAMA! ITS SO FREAKING GREAT. MY TOP 2 AFTER MY LOVE FROM THE STAR AAHH!

 

And last but not least, school is killing me! With exams and all. I HATE SCHOOL!

This chapter is short and lacks a lot, i know. love you guys so much!

 

OH AND BTW RAEHA IS COMING ON THE NEXT CHAPT WOOHOO Im working on it heheh

ps, if you forgot who raeha is BECAUSE MY LACK OF UPDATES ; she's the new girl that IU and Jiyeon hates , and she tried to hit on Soohyun when they had a group discussion at his house, and Suzy met her once .