|| 8 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Third Person POV ; 

The next morning, Myungsoo woke up early just to prepare breakfast. He made sure that Suzy was sleeping in her room so that he wouldn't waste his efforts preparing. For someone who knows Myungsoo well, he's not that type of person who would wake up early just to have breakfast more or less prepare it. 

No one knew if Myungsoo would actually burn the kitchen while cooking or survive cooking. 

He tried to be as quiet as he can in order not to wake Suzy up. Out of no where, Mrs Kim called to remind that there was an important meeting later in the afternoon. 85% done preparing, Myungsoo laid the table nicely with the food and orange juice, all he was left to do was to wake Suzy up now. 

*Where did she go.* Myungsoo thought. Suzy came out of the bathroom with a messy bun and all washed up. "omo asdkf, You scared the out of me." Her hand was on her chest, trying to catch her breath.

"Did you see a ghost or.." Myungsoo looked around. "Epp epp epp, don't mention the word ghost for now." She rolled her eyes. "Hyung brought you to watch that horror movie didn't he." Myungsoo chuckled. "How did you know?" 

"No one wants to watch it with him so you're his victim. Arassoe, let's go down and have breakfast." Myungsoo placed his hands on Suzy's shoulders and led her down to the dining area.

"You made all of these?" Bewildered, Suzy pointed at the food. "Duh, tuck in." 

On the plate, there were sausages, egg and bacon. "Everything's to my liking, thank you." She beamed. "At least I know you can cook now, so I don't have to worry about you." She added.

After eating, Suzy helped out to clean the area and sort out the dishes in the dishwasher. "Oh, before I forget. I'm going out later." Suzy said. "Need me to send you?" Myungsoo asked. 

"It's okay, I can drive there." She said.

Myungsoo had this feeling that the feeling between the two of them was gone. Suzy was starting to be very formal with him and he didn't like it at all. At times, Suzy would call Myungsoo ' Sunbae ' or by his name. ' Oppa ', ' Babe ' or ' Myung ' were nicknames no longer heard anymore. 

The way Suzy texted him with the ' xo ', it was as if it's there for the sake of putting it. No emotions, no anything. 

Everything Myungsoo did for her, she would say thank you or just smile when it used to be "aww for me?" and she'll kiss Myungsoo on the cheeks. Though he was thankful that Suzy was starting to talk to him again after the talk at the school's rooftop garden, He wanted the old them back.

It was awkward for him and he hated it so badly.  

"Lets go out for dinner." Myungsoo suggested. "Uhh.. Can I confirm it with you later?" She scratched her head. "If you're busy then perhaps some other time." Myungsoo frowned. "Sorry.." 

Suzy was doing some house chores to kill time since it was still early to go meet Doojoon and then Woohyun afterwards. The reason why she wanted to meet Doojoon was because of Sulli. She was pacing up and down the house thinking of what to ask Doojoon. *10.45, time to get ready* She thought to herself. 

Suzy got a plain grey shirt, skinny jeans and red-black long sleeved checkered shirt to change in after showering. She tied the checkered shirt onto her waist, tied her hair and applied light makeup. 

She went down to put her dirty clothes into the washing machine. Myungsoo eye's drifted from watching soccer to watching her do her things. Suzy went back up to get her purse before leaving the house. "What time you'd be back?" He asked. 

"Depends on whether I can get what I want by today. Take care~" Suzy left the house without even looking at Myungsoo. 

 

  Suzy's POV ; 

*This place.. so gangster-like.* I thought. I unlocked my phone to check if I had gotten the correct address. *This is it.* I took a deep breath and went into the billiard house.

I searched the place for Doojoon feeling blind because it took me a while to realize that he was playing at the corner. 

"You're here." Doojoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter