|| 5 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So it's true?" Ljoe asked. Chunji shrugged and increased his pace. "You can't ignore me forever dude." Ljoe grabbed his shoulder. "Yeah it's true. Minah." He rolled his eyes. "Your ex." Ljoe coughed. 

"Don't mention that part. I have to go." Chunji left. 

"Oppa!" Chanmi called. Ljoe spunned around to see her sister running towards him, "Yeah?" He ruffled her hair. "Unnie called us out for lunch." She beamed. "Now?" 

"If not, next year?" Chanmi rolled her eyes. "I can't. I've some projects to do." Ljoe looked at her. "Hmm, alright! See you at home oppa!" 

 

 

"Don't wait for me, I'll be out with Chanmi." I loosen L's grip from my hand. "Come home early then!" He shouted and watched me left the house. *Aish.* He kicked the chair and head out as well. "Where are you?" L's coldly asked. "In the car, outside the building." He replied. 

"I'll be down in a sec."

 

 

"Unnie? .... UNNIE?!" Chanmi called. "Huh?" I turned to look at her. "BBQ or Steamboat?" She asked. "BBQ." Restlessly, I replied. "Are you not getting any rest this week?" She asked. "I'm good." I replied and look around us. *Why do I sense someone following us?* I thought.

"You know, we could use some time at the spa.." Chanmi was babbering away. "Yeah.. uh huh." I linked my arms around my sister's. "Ya unnie, you've been not listening to me for the past hour!" She pouted. "Aishh... Sorry babe. I'm not tired but stressed out." I sighed at her. 

"What's the date today?" I asked. "06-3-13, Wae?" She said. "Oh, it's nothing. I thought I've written the wrong date on my worksheet today." 

 

 

"You sure about this?" He asked. L glared and look at him. "Sorry." He awkwardly coughed. 

 

 

"Doojoon ah!" I called. He turned around and waved to us. "Who is he?" Chanmi raised her brows. "Ex-Classmate. You said you wanted to look around that shop right? I'll meet you there." I smiled and walked up to Doojoon. 

"Fancy seeing a heir at Myeongdong." Doojoon smirked. "I don't see restrictions here." I pointed around us. Doojoon chuckled, "You and Myungsoo... are things good?" He asked. ".. Uh yeah. Doojoon ah, I know you miss Sulli and I know you still hate Myungsoo." 

"Have you bought anything for her? There's a week left." I said. "Nah, that's why I'm here today. I'm gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter