|| 20 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear diary, 

           Another ordinary day have passed. 

          I wonder what's like to have a normal life. Not poor yet not rich. Not famous yet not an outcast. Not to have a perfect life when everything you need is just within reach.

           To pursue something that I like instead of getting forced into doing it. 

          Pursue love.

          You know, those relationship goals you see on the net where you and your friends ever dream of one. I have Myungsoo. Yes but, I'm not satisfied. Our relationship is more of a gamble rather than a serious one. Once our family gets into a heated argument, BAM! Say bye bye to everything that you dreamed of. 

          One word, Unfair. Everything is unfair. 

          Sulli's death is unfair. Forced marriages is unfair. Myungsoo gets to know everything about me but I don't and that is unfair too. Basically, LIFE IS UNFAIR.

          Everything written in this very book is known to him. Probably he knows how much I hate him, or.. love him. Every bits of emotion towards him is written here too. And he knows it. Which means, He knows that I can't bear to trust him anymore and I'm just trying hard to be the old Suzy he adores.

          I swear to the heavens and the hell, This guy is still hiding a bunch of from me. In this case, Promises aren't meant to be kept anymore I guess. 

          [ Incase you have read this my boy, I really do hope you come clean with every part of your past 18 years. With Me. ]  

Lee Suzy ^o^ 

 

 

Myungsoo closed the book and placed it at the same place when he first took it. He wasn't entirely speechless nor too happy about it. 

What's the big fuss? It's just a book. 

Actually no. It wasn't any ordinary book. It was Suzy's diary. Suzy was right, he has read every entry of hers from time to time. He clearly knew how she felt but guess he couldn't express himself easily. 

But what was so hard for him to come clean? Did he murder the president or something? He sighed as he closed her room door and waited for Suzy to be back from work. 

Myungsoo thought hard about a way to spill out the beans but what if she didn't believe him? 

He got up from the sofa and searched for an empty notebook. "This will do." He mumbled to himself and started scribbling onto the pages, after about 30 minutes he was done writing everything he wanted to tell her.

He left the notebook on the table on purpose, went down to play his video game to kill time. He never felt this nervous in his whole life before, it was much worse compared to the first time his parents brought him to a business party. 

While he was distracted with his own thoughts, he didn't realize Suzy in front of him waving her hands to grab his attention. "Eoh, you're back. How's work?" He switched off the game console. 

"As usual. Why did you off it? You would rather play that game for 4 days straight then die." Suzy raised her brows. "Not in the right mood to play today." He got a glass of water and sip his drink. "You seem rather distracted today." Suzy took off her coat and threw it to the laundry bin. "Aniyo, go shower. I'll cook today." 

"Alright, Don't burn the whole house." Suzy warned him. Myungsoo gestured her to go quickly, kinda hoping she wouldn't visit the study room right now. What Suzy could only think of now, is to get a refreshing shower and get to bed as early as possible.

"Dinner's ready!" Myungsoo shouted. "Mm!" Suzy replied while she walked down, wrapping her hair with her towel. "What's on the menu?" 

"Simple s. Kimchi stew, fishcake and rice." Myungsoo pointed. Suzy took her seat and started digging in.

She opened , wanting to start a topic but she just didn't know how. Myungsoo on the other hand felt the same.

*Did she read everything already?* He thought.

"Have you seen my notebook? The one that's old looking and empty." Suzy asked. "Grey one?" Myungsoo's eye widened. "eoh, that one. Where is it?"

"I'm not sure, you can check the study room later on." Myungsoo said. 

Suzy got up and started clearing up the dining table and pilling up the dishes into the dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter