|| 15 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Third Person's POV ; 

Everyday, Myungsoo would read Suzy's diary entries. He made it seem as if she was kidnapped, exaggerating much. 

As for Woohyun, he already knew where Suzy was. He was just finding the perfect moment to slip away to Gwangju and not making as if he disappeared as well.

Although Woohyun wanted to bring Myungsoo along, he knew that everything wouldn't fall into place if Myungsoo had followed.

And Suzy? She was enjoying her free time in Gwangju, helping her grandmother at her bakery/cafe. She was glad that her parents didn't rush her back to Seoul because of work. In fact, they told her to stay there as long as she likes.

 

 

"Neh! Come again soon!" Suzy smiled sweetly at the customer as she placed the money accordingly into the cash machine.

"What can I get you today?" Suzy looked up, eyes widened. "Um.. That's fast.." Her voice dropped. "I'll get an iced Americano and one slice of Oreo cheesecake please."

Suzy sent in the order and went to sit with Woohyun. "Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked, pouting. "No! no, I'm happy. It's just.. I didn't think that it would take you that fast to realize where I was and I'm sorry." She looked down.

"What's with the sorry?" He got a sip of his drink.

"I.. we.. Well.. We haven't ben hanging out because of me. I ignored you." Suzy was now pouting. "It's okay, we have plenty of time together now without Myungsoo here." He reassured. 

Suzy and Woohyun talked about almost everything that they had to catch up on with each other. Mainly it was about what was going on in school. "Myungsoo and Seunghee are together now." 

"Hold on. Everyone's on your side though." Woohyun grinned. 

"Oh so that jerk completely moved on huh? That's fine, and quick." Suzy sarcastically remarked. "He didn't move on, he's with her cause of some.. you know.. Issues." 

"Yes, Issues that I can't know of." Suzy smiled and got the plates and glasses to return them while Woohyun followed behind. "Don't you think you should trust him this time?" 

"Don't you think he wasted all the chances I already gave him?" Suzy glared. 

"Hey hey.. Don't glare at me. I'm ain't Myungsoo." Woohyun reminded. "I can see that oppa. Anyway, if you saw the person you love.. Kissing another person, wouldn't you get all... How do you put this into words?"

"Like you just wanna pull the person's hair out and shove their into their mouth." Suzy explained. Woohyun chuckled while leaning onto the counter, "That bad?" 

"Yes. It's to that extend. Hyun ah, can you tend the cashier for a moment while I get my things then we can leave." Suzy turned back to him. "And! Do not. I say DO NOT talk about that jerk. I don't want my granny to know anything." 

 

 

That's right.

Just after 2 days Suzy left, Myungsoo got together with Seunghee. 

Obviously, two-thirds of the school shipped Myungzy and not Myunghee. 

Practically, everyone in school was calling Seunghee a and shameless. That made her famous. But in a wrong way of course. As long as she has Myungsoo in her hands and Suzy out of town, everything was going according to her plan to wreck this couple. 

Well, what no one knew was that Myungsoo can't do anything but to play along. 

He only had eyes for Suzy, not anyone but her. Myungsoo had to turn things around before Suzy is back.

At least, Myungsoo came clean with the guys and Woohyun had volunteer to accompany Suzy and to drag as much time as they can.

Everyone should sense drama now right? 

"Oppa!! Wait up!" Seunghee called.

Myungsoo tilted his head a little to the side before picking up his walking speed. "Distract her, I'll be right back."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter