|| 16 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

' Goodmorning oppa, Halmoni made you breakfast so eat up. Incase you're finding me, I'm at the cafe :) -Suzy ' 

Woohyun read the short note and head to the kitchen for breakfast before heading out to find Suzy. His plan today was different. Instead of having fun, He wanted Suzy to relax her mind so he planned to bring her to the seaside. He knew he couldn't do much for her but seeing her happy, makes him happy. 

After Woohyun ate and showered, he got his backpack and left the house. 

"Welcome!" Suzy's cheerful voiced was echoed around the cafe. "Mmm oppa, you woke up early today." She raised her brows and ushered him to a table. "It's 10.53am in the morning already, how is that early?" Woohyun looked at her blankly. 

"Well.. You would wake up around 11.30am usually." She said. "That's when I have school and work." Woohyun awkwardly ruffled his hair. Suzy shrugged and got back to work. "Let me help you." Woohyun got the plates from her hands. Suzy took his bag to their staff's room since he was helping out. 

"Did you plan something today?" Suzy asked. "Eh? Ah yes. But we'll be heading out around 4.30pm." He smiled. Suzy nodded and asked again, "It's not shopping again right? Please tell me it isn't shopping again." 

"It's different today." Woohyun patted her head. *Woohyun ah when can we go back?* She thought and sighed. 

Suzy was a little distracted today. Her grandmother had to call her a few times before she responded. 

 

 

*I have to settle this before Suzy's birthday.* Myungsoo thought as he walked to Ljoe's office. "What brings you here?" Ljoe asked.

"Seunghee might find me at my office so I'm here at yours." Myungsoo sarcastically smiled. Ljoe rolled his eyes while he sort through the files. "Noona's office needs some cleaning." Ljoe blurted out. "I'll go" Myungsoo stood up and headed for Suzy's office.

One look. Just by one look, it seriously needed some cleaning. Files were everywhere, paper, trash not taken out and dust everywhere.

*Aigoo* he looked around and started clearing her office. Her table and shelves were filled with pictures, Myungsoo stared at the one taken with Sulli when they were young. Ljoe came in the office to help. "Uhum.." Ljoe coughed. 

"I forgot. Noona has a specific place for different  files and stuffs." Ljoe pointed to the different drawers and bookends all around the office. Myungsoo nodded while Ljoe helped him a little. 

In no time, they finished clearing up the office. 

"Still haven't had a chance to talk to my sister?" Chanmi came out from no where. "Nah, been trying to get her to answers my call..." Myungsoo sighed. "Actually... eonni's busy helping my grandmother. That's why she hasn't got the chance to reply you." Chanmi rubbed the back of her neck.

"She told you that?" Myungsoo asked. Chanmi gulped as she thought she was litterally digging her own grave. Suzy told her not to mention anything to Myungsoo but since he was here at their company and was on the topic of Suzy, she just had to spill the beans.

Chanmi nodded while Myungsoo sighed again, in relief. At least he thought that Suzy wasn't deliberately ignoring him. Myungsoo felt his phone vibrating and thought it was Suzy. 

"Suzy ah!" He answered the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter