|| 23 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's me, Suzy." She said, incase he thought it was a wrong number and surprisingly, the person on the other side of the line was practically quiet. 

"Hey, I know I hadn't been calling and stuffs.. Anyway, you free now?" Suzy asked. 

"Wait what?" He said.

"I'm in Korea, let's meet. Just the two of us." Suzy's heart was beating 10x faster as she was hoping for a yes and not something like 'Oh no, I have to meet my girlfriend in awhile.'.

"Usual place?" He asked.

"Usual place." 

Suzy got her purse and went to the hotel's lobby to wait for a cab. Luckily for her, a stretch of cabs were outside the hotel waiting for people to hire them. "Ajusshi, Hongdae-xxxxx please." 

Fortunately, there wasn't any road blocks nor traffic jams due to the somewhat heavy snowfall. After paying the cab fare, she walked a few streets before reaching their usual place. She knew she wasn't late but she couldn't exactly walk like a turtle as well, making the person wait. 

The moment she swung open the door, the bell hung onto the door rang and the person she wanted to meet the most turned his head back, looking straight at the entrance. No words could actually describe how he felt at the moment. 

Suzy narrowed the distance between them and smiled along the way. "Missed me?" She opened her arms for a hug. 

He stood up and walked towards her, "Is this really you? Suzy?" 

He earned a smack on his head before hearing her chuckle and say "Do I look that different?". "Ani.. It's just.. I.." 

"You haven't seen me for so long. I know.. Why don't we sit order first and catch up in a few seconds later."

Suzy rubbed the back of her head awkwardly. It felt as if they were on a blind date, set-up by their friends who are all in a relationship.  It was worse knowing that this person used to be someone that was close to you to that extend when they know everything about you. 

"How have you been?" Suzy asked. "I'm fine, everything's fine here too.." He looked behind her. Thank god, the staff came with their orders at the right timing. "2 Patbingsus, Enjoy your meal!" 

The awkwardness lasted for quite awhile until Woohyun cleared his throat. "Are you doing well in the States?" 

"Yea, Key has been a great help to me all these years and please, keep this from the rest for now.." Suzy said and got a bite of her dessert. "That's good. Why? Everyone's dying to meet you, especially Myungsoo. We thought we saw you earlier this morning and that you stopped by at this shop as well." 

"Actually, you guys did. I was in the same restaurant as you guys for lunch and I was here earlier too. I just don't want everyone to face everyone after leaving all of a sudden." Suzy sighed. "It's not like they'll blame you for something."

"Just do me a favor and keep it from them." You could hear the annoyance from her voice. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get annoyed.." She added and sighed again. 

After they were done, they decided walk around Han river and talk about almost everything. 

"Myungsoo really misses you and regrets everything that he did." Woohyun looked at her. "That's what he always say after we fight anyway. He's just trying to gain sympathy out of everyone." She rolled her eyes and looked at the sky for stars. "He sold the apartment and he hasn't talked to any girls since the day you left." 

"Oh so his mom and sister aren't girls?" Suzy sarcastically said. "Well you do know what I mean." Woohyun flicked her head. 

"Woohyun ah... what do you want me to do? You keep helping Myungsoo by saying good stuffs about him whenever we fight and when we're alright, you're the one that's suffering and in pain. I know how you feel about me. But why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter