|| 13 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Third Person's POV ; 

"Yah! Have you seen Myungsoo and Suzy?"

"They're back together?" 

"Aww they look so cute." 

"My lady~" Myungsoo opened Suzy's side of the door and bowed making Suzy chuckle slightly. "You're so desperate to show everyone that we're just fine." Suzy mouthed. Myungsoo flashed a smile and pinch her nose. 

From where Infinite was, They can see everything perfectly. "Looks like they're back to normal." Hoya said and waved his hand at his friend who was walking towards them. All of them were having fun teasing the couple, except for one. He was just leaning onto the wall and staring at the two, poker faced. 

Suzy caught him staring and went over. "What's wrong?" 

"Hm?" Woohyun looked at her. "You're not as loud as usual." Suzy pouted. 

"Eyy, since when am I loud? I'm fine. Just tired." He assured her with a smile and ruffled her hair. Suzy nodded and get back to Myungsoo, "Hey, I'll make a move first. See you in class arassoe?" She pecked his cheeks and ran off to meet her friends. 

Everyone was practically to busy among themselves to even notice that Seunghee and her friends were just behind them eavesdropping everything.

She stomped her feet in jealousy and because her friends were constantly blabbering about how she should just give up before she even started. 

 

 

"I'm here!!" Suzy panted and announced her arrival. "Aigoo~ You're prolly with Woohyun that's why you're late." She pouted. "Am not. Was with everyone alright?"

While the four of them were talking and sipping on their Americano(s), Jia raised her brows at Seunghee who was trying to hide her face with the menu. She then tried to follow the direction of Seunghee's eye to see whom she was glaring at. 

Suzy.

"Suzy ah, do you know Seunghee?" Jia whispered. "Heard of her, why are you whispering anyway?" Suzy asked. "She's practically using all of her energy to glare at you."

"Don't. Look back.". Jia added. After hearing that, Suzy felt uncomfortable and the itch of turning back to look was so strong. She thought to herself on what has she ever done to that girl. Nothing.

After awhile, Suzy and Fei parted from Jia and Min as their schedules were different. Suzy was learning more about Seunghee since Fei knew her since elementary school even though Seunghee was a year younger. 

"Seunghee was naturally pretty and popular among classmates and te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter