|| 6 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Eomma, where are you?" I asked over the phone. "We're still at home because Chanmi woke up late. I think we'll just meet you and Myungsoo there." I could hear mom was literally out of breath. "Uh.. arassoe." I hung up the phone. "Let's go." I turned to my driver, slightly nervous. It has also been a week since I talked to him. 

Today was Sulli's death anniversary. Thank goodness the weather's great. 

Upon reaching there first, I got out of the car with heavy footsteps and walked to the gravestone. To my surprise, I saw a figure staring at Sulli's picture. I was holding the bouquet of flowers meant for Suili but I was not able to move forward towards her grave.

"Sulli ah... I really regretted drink driving. It's all my fault, If I didn't force you to meet me.... You'd prolly still be here."

"I'm so sorry, I've hadn't been able to sleep well and I just miss you so much. I know I shouldn't have gotten angry at you because you were with Doojoon but that's because I love you too and I made you so angry that you left. I drunk so much that I didn't realized that the person I hit was you." 

He looked down and sighed. He looked at the picture one more time before deciding to leave the place. 

"Suzy ah, why are you still here?" Mr Yoo[Driver] looked at me. He turned to look at us, "Myungsoo?". Myungsoo wanted to leave immediately but it was impossible to do so since the gravestone was at the corner. "Myungsoo.... what you said just now, was true?" I glared at him. 

Myungsoo just turned to back face me. "ANSWER ME" I shouted. "Mr Yoo, please wait for me at the car." I ordered him. He bowed and left us alone. "And you said that you loved her? To the extend of killing my sister huh. Kim Myungsoo, whether we got married for business or because this relationship is real, This is over." 

"If you're not going to answer me about what you said there, Fine. Then don't talk, don't talk to me anymore. Kim Myungsoo, you're such a jerk." 

"IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED IT TO HAPPEN." Myungsoo burst out. "THEN WHAT?" I screamed back. 

"I don't know." He avoided my gaze again. "Whatever, I'm gonna re-open this hit and run incident case again. I hate you so much." 

I placed the flowers on the gravestone and bowed, "H..eol. Eonni, why does your life has to be so miserable... I'll make sure Myungsoo pays for what he does, I promise."

"Noona!" Ljoe ran towards me and gave me a hug. "Wae? Did you eat the wrong thing today Byunghun?" I hugged him back but unknowingly, my tears just started to fall. "Yah why are you crying!" Ljoe was bewildered, he looked at Chanmi for answers but obviously she had none. "It's nothing." I broke the hug and wiped my tears off.

After visiting, we headed for a restaurant to eat as a family. It's been so long since I've eaten with them, I felt i was neglecting them. At this point of time, I really wanted to enjoy some family time but I know I have unfinished business to do. I poked, tossed and stared at my food till I decided to come clean.

"Appa, let me divorce with Myungsoo and I'll make sure the deals with Kims will still be there please?" 

"What's with the sudden decision?" He asked. "I was there at the gravestone when Myungsoo was say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter