|| 11 ||

Dear Diary,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Suzy's POV ; 

A week later,

I was still staying at Woohyun's place. I can't possibly go home since eomma and appa would nag the whole day. Thank god I have to make a trip to USA with Ljoe this Saturday for a business trip and the best thing is going there for 2 weeks. 

Well.. I felt bad since the whole week, Woohyun was always sleeping on the sofa. 

"Suzy ah, even though you're my fav girl... Are you planning to stay here forever?" Woohyun asked. "You chasing me out now oppa?" I pouted at him. "No but you'll have to face the music sooner or later." 

"I know... I can't bear to look at Myungsoo. It'll just remind me of him and Seunghee together." I sighed. "You do know, that's like Myungsoo looking at the two of us." Woohyun tried to help Myungsoo. "Oh.. I didn't realize that." I mumbled. "All you guys need is a good talk with each other." 

"Every time we talk, Myungsoo does another thing which either pisses me off or it breaks me." I lowered my head at the thought of it. "Fine, I'll move back today. Happy?" 

"Yes and just put the clothes I bought for you at my house. You'll need it real SOON!" Woohyun shouted at my retreating figure. "YOU KNOW ME~" I shouted back and went into his room to get my diary. 

 

 

2-5-13. Dear diary, 

Myung ah, don't get me wrong... I still love you like I've always have but it's just that recently you've been making me go nuts. Firstly, finding out that you're the one who caused eonni's death. Secondly, I know you've always been possessive over me. But the thing is, you do know that Woohyun's my bestfriend and your hyung. Why can't we spent time together alone at times? Thirdly, Who is Seunghee to you? Why did you look at her the same way you look at me? :c 

You didn't even introduce me to your friends except Infinite. Wae? I do want to talk to you whole heartedly but what's the point of doing that if we keep going back to fighting? I'm sorry for being awkward around you while you watched me being so lively and chummy with Woohyun. I do know that you know I've changed your contact name to just Myungsoo. That's because I can't get over Sulli's case. Everything needs time to heal right? 

I'm dying inside because I want everything to be like the past but the feeling isn't there anymore... 

And Woohyun ah..  I appreciate everything that you have done for me. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'm starting to fall for you. What if I do? 

 

 

"Can we go now?" Woohyun asked. "Ah wait, I'm checking if I've forgotten anything." I looked into my bag and around the room. "All set!" 

"About my clothes... You sure oppa? It's a lot." I asked. "I have space and extra closet." He assured. 

 

 

"Text or call me if you're dying." Woohyun stuck out his head from the window and joked. ". You'd better pick up then." I said. "Since when did I not pick up your calls or reply you?!" 

"Since forever." I chuckled and waved to him. "Take care eoh?" He waved back and left. *All. Alone. Now. I wonder if Myung's at home though..* I thought as I pressed the button for 35th floor. My heartbeat was increasing every time I get closer to the house. *What am I suppose to say?* 

 

  Third Person's POV ; 

"Myungsoo ah! I'm home!" Suzy swung the door open and called out. No response.

Not having a response is fine but Suzy got a shock of her life seeing the hous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter